[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>catch feelings for best friend >tell her >she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 289x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 289x374px
>catch feelings for best friend
>tell her
>she doesn't feel same way
>I just keep torturing myself so decide to distance myself from her
>talking to her occasionally for following week but start to lose feelings
>casual snapchat from her and notice guy holding her in bed
>completely instantly feel depressed and like shit

Well I thought i was fine...why the fuck can't i get rid of these feelings?
>>
Damn man - same situation here but I haven't told her yet. I wouldn't mind telling her but we are together in a project group and several courses and therefore see each other all the time. I really enjoy hanging out with her - I just wonder what could be.
>>
>>17792914
Be thankful she was at least honest and didn't lead you on.
>>
You only feel like that because you have no one yourself, you are not in love with her, you just feel bad about being alone.

You gotta learn to be happy with yourself. You don't need others to live a fulfilling life, you also don't need a relationship to have sex.
>>
>>17792939
It's not about sex. I'm just lonely. Haven't been together with anyone for over 3 years
>>
>>17792914
just continue to stay away and little by little it goes away
>>
Op here.

And now I feel as if I've ruined our friendship.

And yes it was an actual really good friendship I didn't catch feelings till lately
>>
>>17792991
Where was no friendship. Guys and girls cant be friends. If you didn't want her you wouldn't have hung around her.

Also what she did, with the snapchat, was on purpose lol.
>>
>>17792998
There was a friendship. I would fucking know
>>
File: REAL-IN-MY-MIND1.png (413KB, 944x579px) Image search: [Google]
REAL-IN-MY-MIND1.png
413KB, 944x579px
>>17793007
Sure thing, buddy. Sure thing.
>>
Op again

Do you think I still have a chance tho?
She says I'm too nice
And that I don't take share enough
Should I just start being an asshole?
She's only talking to that guy right now
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (40KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
40KB, 400x399px
>>17792914
>>17792921
oh my god the two of you are so gay
>>
>>17793120
No. Stop. The longer you do this the more suffering you'll endure.

Look at your post man. Your're desperate as fuck.
>>
>>17792928
This OP. She let you know. Move on.
>>
>>17792914
It's okay OP, feeling this way after thinking that you lost your feelings is totally okay. Now, you should do what you've been doing and continue to care less and less, until nothing she'll do will make you feel bad.
Look, feeling bad when your love gets into a relationship happens, but it just means that you should do the same and get over her and you will, mark my words. (not talking about rebound)
>>
>>17792998
Hey it's the same retard that posts in every single thread like this one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.