[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I need to talk about this now. I'm Gay. And not faggot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479846749626.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479846749626.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
Okay, I need to talk about this now. I'm Gay. And not faggot, there's a difference, I'm being bullied for being "fag" even though I don't act like women or transsexuals. I am seriously tired of being called names and being reminded that I gave an oral sex to a gay person. I'm so sick of it. I wanna kill myself because of this. The worst part is I can't change schools because I've moved to this one year ago. And it would affect me as a friend to others which are on the same school. What can I do? How do I kill myself without anything. I need help ASAP

Pic unrelated, just my doggo
>>
>>17792844
Are you that same guy that asked for advice on how to deal with your dog getting older?

And since you left the facebook filename in the picture do you want us to do some reverse doxing on the person you're imitating?
>>
>>17792849
Lol chill out, yeah it's me I never thought that I'd see you again. My depression got worse
>>
>>17792864
I take it you're in high school. So don't worry, once it's over no one will care anymore and you'll find yourself surrounded by adults

Also, don't kill yourself. Think about your doggo. He would really miss you if you were gone.
>>
>>17792844
People are assholes, bigotry isn't logical. One of the problems here, though, is that you kind of seem to agree with your bullies, and that's why it's affecting you so much.

They're making fun of you for being gay. That's what "fag" means to them. And your response isn't "who cares, what's wrong with being a fag?" Instead, you're like "N-no, I might be gay, but I'm not the BAD kind of gay, I'm not a faggot!!!!" Bullies tend to give up and move on when they don't find a weak spot, but they've found a big weak spot on you. It's not just that they're homophobic, YOU are too on some level, and that's why they're able to get under your skin so much.

So keep your head high, keep your calm when they're taunting you, stand up for yourself and make it look like you don't give a fuck what they say. And you really shouldn't. They're being stupid.
>>
>>17792844
country?
>>
>>17793429
Czechia
>>
>>17793466
Literally all you can do is fuck shit up. Attack their sexuality by insulting their girlfriends' looks and insinuating they have small dicks and shit. Then when they confront you attack their leader with a chair or some shit. “If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." Fuck them up pham.

But the best option would be to fuck one of their girlfriends I reckon being cucked by a homosexual is the worst.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.