[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had to end a happy relationship because of completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 723357.jpg (98KB, 1871x1248px) Image search: [Google]
723357.jpg
98KB, 1871x1248px
Have you ever had to end a happy relationship because of completely external circunstances? If so, what happened and how did you deal with that situation?

As for me, I work in a foreign country and I am probably going to lose my job soon with no alternative where I could find work. I am very happy with my GF but I see no way how I can stay in her country.
>>
>>17792718
Where are you from? Where is she from? Why can't you go LD for a while till you figure out a better solution?
>>
>>17792722
I am from Europe. She is from an Eastern Asian country.

What's an LD? I don't know that abbreviation..
>>
oh I see, LD = long distance...

10000 kms are a bit too far for a long distance relationship, don't you think? I am romantic, but nevertheless realistic... If I were in the UK and if she lived in France, or something like that, it would be possible, but Europe and Asia?
>>
>>17792718
There are no completely external circumstances other than death, illness, and decay. Everything else can be influenced by your actions. Which country is she in? Can you marry? Are you sure you want to be with her? Can she come to your country? It's ok for your priorities to change anon
>>
>>17792730
Which countries specifically? Each one may have different visa rules. You are making value judgements here - is she important enough for you to pursue her or not? It's simple.
>>
>>17792732
This. If two people want it to work, it can and will work. Even if you might have to be LD for a while, it can happen. The only real factors are the two of you.

Is it easy? Fuck no, but it can be worth it in the long run.
>>
Just kidnap her to your home.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.