[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car was broken into yesterday, four or five valuable things stolen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-14-59-35.png (100KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-14-59-35.png
100KB, 1080x1920px
Car was broken into yesterday, four or five valuable things stolen. Mostly electronics, $2k total.

Do I have a chance trying to track eBay/ Craigslist for this stuff getting sold/any software or people to help? Will they be smart enough to sell it over long periods of time? Or use separate accounts to sell?
>>
>>17792688
Chances are they just took it to a pawn shop or sold it to a friend.
Who keeps valuable shit in their car anymore?
>>
>>17792688
Go to the cops. They know how to trace stolen goods.
>>
Found the error.

You have a contradiction. It cannot be the case that both:
a = b
and
a + b = b
unless a = b = 0.
So unless the premise a = b is untrue then it must be the case that a = b = 0.
>>
>>17792808
Might as well go to a psychic. They're just as good.
>>
>ebay / craigslist
OP i bet you grew up white in a gated community.
Chances are your shit is long gone.
And here are the most likely places:
1) Flea market vendor. These buys don't answer to anyone and are probably in on the deal
2) Pawn shop just across local cop jurisdiction
3) Fence for change

Shit is gone, call the cops but don't expect results. They have better things to worry about than tracing your stuff.
>>
>>17792688
No a=0 fag
>>
>>17792878
a = b

So you can't divide by (a - b). Congrats on that cutting edge arithmetic.
>>
File: retard.jpg (28KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
28KB, 720x430px
>>17792688
Wtf walks around with $2 large worth of shit and then just leaves it in his car?

If you are seriously that retarded, you don't deserve to keep your shit. It's better off stolen.
>>
>>17793332
That could just be leaving your laptop in the car.
>>
>>17792808
>>17792894
Yeah, cops were called and arrived. Filed a report, and then said "just don't present the opportunity by leaving valuables in the car"

>>17793332
I don't want to specify on details, but yeah I was being pretty stupid. However it's not stupider than some low-life that's gone to stealing from a car.
>>
>>17793335

Put it in the trunk if you absolutely have to leave it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.