[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up /adv/ so i got in argument with my gf, here's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg (74KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg
74KB, 1200x801px
Whats up /adv/ so i got in argument with my gf, here's a story.
>Gf is in another country atm
>She has one friend there with her (female)
>they start to drink and i'm hitting the gym at the very moment
>She posts topless pic of her on snapchat story, taken by her friend, she had bra ofc
>I didnt mind it even though she has alot contacts on her snapchat
>Yesterday she posted new pic of her im bra (selfie) and 15mins after posting it deleted it.
>We have some mutual friends snapchat (all females)
>She dont like that i take after gym pics and sent them to everyone including her female friends
>Yesterday late night i was hitting gym, took selfie and posted it on my my story
>She gets so fucking mad at me and says she dont like i show of my body since all her friends would see
>Wont talk to me rn, gonna get shit faced tonight
>Feelsbadman
>I said to her, u posted topless pics of urself, i can do that also without ur permission
Did i fuck up somehow?
>>
I meant she's gonna shitfaced tonight.
She also said maybe she will then Post topless pics of herself on her story , if she does this im out.
>>
>Wont talk to me rn, gonna get shit faced tonight

Childish behavior, red flag on its own.

>She also said maybe she will then Post topless pics of herself on her story , if she does this im out.
If she even considers this you should dump her for being a stupid whore with no self respect
>>
>>17792652
I shall see soon, she havent answered my message yet, i asked is she done being childish
>>
>>17792631
So you have a girlfriend who sends you topless pictures and gets jealous when you send photos to others.

What exactly is your complaint, or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17792631
How can you fuck up when you told her the truth? She sent topless pics. You could have left out the without ur permission snippy comment but the other is factual.

How long she been there and how long is she staying? Also, both of you grow the fuck up and stop posting selfies of yourself, nobody else cares.
>>
>>17792811
She added the selfie on her mystory which sll her friends can see including many guys
>>
>She dont like that i take after gym pics and sent them to everyone including her female friends
>Yesterday late night i was hitting gym, took selfie and posted it on my my story

There's your problem, assface. You did something on purpose to piss her off. You picked a fight, and you got one. When you have a problem with your girlfriend's behaviour, you need to talk to her and sort it out, not try to get petty revenge to spite her.

By the way, "topless" means bare-breasted.
>>
>>17793971
Noted. But we're still talking about one selfie which isn't in my book huge deal. She now said she might have over reacted a bit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.