[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a chubby gf? I just want a qt gf with big tits,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1220.jpg (41KB, 411x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
41KB, 411x549px
How do I get a chubby gf?

I just want a qt gf with big tits, a fat ass, and a nice round tummy

how do I get one?

t. khv
>>
>>17792506
Talk to fat girls.
>>
The same way you get a normal weight girl.
>>
Wait outside a Lane Bryant, console the ones who bought nothing. Compliment the ones who bought something. Feed at trough in food court.
>>
Give them food.
>>
Create an account on a BBW dating website.
>>
date me
>>
tumblr.
>>
>>17792573
who are you?
>>
>>17793411
Ur mom
>>
>>17792506
>how do I get one?
Just scream patriarchy and they come to you fast
>>
>>17793441mmmm deep fried patriarchy
>>
>>17792506
Same way as any other girl: having them find you attractive then asking them out.

If you want to meet one though I suggest working in low end areas such as customer service at some sort of super market. The pools there are really large and because of the necessity of it you'll get to see them often. Only thing to worry about is that a bitch coming from one of these areas literally expect a Superman
>>
>>17792506
Walk outside and look for an average girl literally anywhere/everywhere. Done.

Are you fat yourself? Be honest op.
>>
Chubby or fat?
Chubby girls are everywhere, just ask em out
Fat girls are harder to find, best bet is online dating
>>
File: 1479180028904.jpg (698KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1479180028904.jpg
698KB, 2448x3264px
Mmmm. There is one at work. THICC Mexican.

I just wanna pull down her yoga pants and cum inside of her.

All in the right places, cute face too.
>>
>>17793868
Not OP here, I'm not fat and I'd date the shit out of a chubby girl.
>>
>>17793868
no I'm skinny and work out
>>
>>17793962
>Chubby girls are everywhere, just ask em out
>just ask them out
where? on the street?

that's just awkward af
>>
>>17793416
Lol
>>
Just go on literally any dating site and their are hordes of them
>>
>>17792506

Treat her like a person for one.
If she's attractive she's gonna have standards because even chubby girls get plenty of attention if they're cute.

Being fat doesn't mean food is the only thing she cares about. Get to know her interests ask her out. Same stuff to date any girl but avoid talking about her weight unless she brings it up on her own.

Weight issues are sometimes a result of social anxiety so u might find her in more comfortable environments like a library or book store, wifi café.
Places with corner and back wall seating.

Sit nearby. Strike up a conversation. Introduce yourself and say something about whatever it is she's focused on (book,comp etc) and ask if she would like to go out some time. You will get your answer pretty quick.
>>
>>17792506
How about going to Bars ? I always ended up fucking fat bitches when I was Blackout drunk (Most were not cute, just don't drink too much)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.