[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will the afterlife be better than this? when can i get to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bad face - know your place.jpg (19KB, 320x166px) Image search: [Google]
bad face - know your place.jpg
19KB, 320x166px
will the afterlife be better than this? when can i get to the end of this?
>>
There is no afterlife. Once you die you are just dead. The end. You stop to think, breath, exist - there is nothing more. Ever.

Everything you've done, learned or felt is gone. People that have known you will simply move on and you will fade from their memories.

You won't get a second chance in afterlife or any other life for that matter. This is your ONLY chance to make it count, to do something remarkable and to live on at least as a memory after your own death.

The clock is ticking and your remaining time is getting shorter... ... perhaps you should make it count instead of asking stupid questions that no one can answer.
>>
File: 36248763242.png (30KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
36248763242.png
30KB, 500x301px
>>17792479
this is the spookiest thing ive read on here

a full religious exposition of the afterlife and paradise would have been much less spooky than this nonsense
>>
>>17792521
Well, for some people this is how the world works - living with the knowledge that one day you will die. Forever.

When you try to see the world from that perspective and embrace that one day everything ends, it should motivate you to fight for a place and recognition in this life, to seek a way to make yourself permanent by preserving something else - instead of turning eyes towards some uncertain horizon and hoping for "better conditions" to live your life (what if you don't get those?)

Anyway not everyone can handle that kind of pressure. I'd say even most atheists prefer to never thing about it. It's a bit along the lines of "what if you had only one more day to live" :)
>>
>>17792468
You can only taste it for a brief moment before going for a new ride
If you want to eternally experience it you have to give up everything
>>
>>17792521
There's nothing spooky about being realistic and not believing in imaginary friends.

Live for today.
>>
>>17792772
explain further
>>
>>17792521
>State is good and necessary

No.
>>
>>17792468
I recommend to go talk to a priest of your religion of choice. They'll be able to actually help you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.