[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've gone out with this girl 3 times already, and this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471409485513.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1471409485513.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
So I've gone out with this girl 3 times already, and this week we're going out to watch some night lights at this park then a movie. So it's obvious she must enjoy time with me. Problem is, she doesn't do those playful brushes or pushes or hitting that often occurs in any of my previous relationships. She's only done it twice. And I we havent even held hands yet. This is going so slow. Is it just her way? Or am I in some kind of super deep friendzone here?

Just a note that when I asked her out I simply said if she wanted to go with me. I never mentioned the word date, since I assumed it was obviously implied when I asked her out. She's doesn't have much experience with dating, but surely she should know ryt? Is she playing with me? Or do u have to be more patient.
>>
Problay friend zoned but if you play the card right then things could go better. You're the guy here and everything is up to you, if you want something to happen between the two of you then you have to deliver. Make the first move and see how she response.
>>
>>17792303
not all girls act like they are 13 nor paw all over you. If these are really dates and she keeps going and they are one on one then she likes you just taking it slow.
>>
>>17792585
Thanx anon
>>
3 dates without any signs of physical attraction is weird
you are getting friendzoned hard
>>
>>17792303
Have YOU offered any hints of affection/romance? Why are you waiting for her to take your hand? She's probably wondering why you haven't taken hers.
>>
>>17792780
This is a good point, and something I realized I was probably doing wrong when I first started trying to date. Don't expect them to make the first show of affection. If they do, great of course, but if not, go for it. YOU initiate some playful touch and see how she reacts (lack of autism required for this step). If she accepts your touch without looking uncomfortable (and she might even like it), you're in the green zone and you can keep it up.

>She's only done it twice.

Hey motherfucker, those are your chances to reciprocate and show you're into her! She just might not be the sort to do that often. So take advantage when you can. Did you do anything in response? If she touches, you touch back at the same level or a bit above. Always keep gradually pushing the touch boundary. When you're in thigh-touching territory I'd say you've got license to go for a kiss, generally.
>>
>>17792777
To be fair the first was just coffee. One was lunch, one dinner and nothing else. She didn't even let me pay for dinner cuz I paid for lunch and coffee. Now that u mention it I think u may he right....
>>
>>17792863
Since it's winter I asked if she was cold by grasping her hand to see if she was. I think i should have held on longer, but I was afraid it would be weird to not let go after using that as an excuse....
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.