[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you avoid going through an embarrassing regressive phase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1378.jpg (116KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
116KB, 747x1328px
How do you avoid going through an embarrassing regressive phase when you've spent your teens in survival mode and suddenly have the means to do whatever you want?

I'm almost 24 and just found myself buying hair dye and modding a leather jacket.
>>
People my age are getting married and having children and I know all of this is childish and I'm only embarrassing myself in the long run but I just can't help it.
>>
Fuck it man. Do what you want. If you don't like it later,stop doing it. Life is all about experimentation.

I'm 27. Just drove my truck to a bar wearing my motorcycle jacket, cuz fuck it i wanna. Had a great time with my buds. I got some googly eyes from some lasses. I got eye rolls from others. Do i give a fuck? Not one. Because i think it looks baller as fuck.

Live your life op.do what you want. Life is too short to care about this type of shit . Make sense?
>>
>>17792044
No, not really. I don't want to embarrass myself. I know that's exactly what I'm doing but I can't stop.

Well-adjusted adults don't just get shitfaced at 5 pm and buy several jars of hair dye out of the blue. Adult men don't just fucking dye their hair pink.
>>
>>17792062
Um yeah they do OP... Calm the fuck down no one cares about you. You're Joe doe #129282828 to literally every person who doesn't know you, and the people who do know you will be happy that you're finally living your life. And if they aren't? Who cares, you only have one life, I've it for yourself.
>>
>>17792092
I don't know how.
>>
For real dude you can be and do whatever the hell you feel like. I just came out as trans and fucking wear whatever I want now.
>>
>>17792130
Same.

Being 13-18 was a long run of don't-say-anything-that-makes-momma-kill-herself.
>>
>Worried about what other people think

'Other people' are box ticking dullards who think that a 30k a year job, huge mortgage and unfulfilling relationship equals winning the game of life. 'Other people' wouldn't dare to think outside the box for a second, they couldn't comprehend it.

Being a late bloomer is not all bad. Having spent all those years watching life from the sidelines you get to experience certain rites of passage later on in life whilst having the benefit of wisdom that comes with being older.

Society rewards 'other people' for being obedient little nobodies. By all means strive for success in whatever way is meaningful to you. But stop giving a fuck about societies opinions.

Also, 24 is still young as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.