[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best, most sure way to suicide yourself? Guns excluded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What is the best, most sure way to suicide yourself?

Guns excluded. I don't have any.
>>
Good. Don't use one.
Not only is it difficult to do correctly, (you will miss and acquire permanent brain damage after those poor fucks save you), you will make a mess for the people who have to clean up after you.
Some advice: Make sure you take a shit and a piss beforehand. Perform an enema if you want your pants to come out squeaky clean after your disembowel yourself.

Make sure that people know about your suicide (after it's complete), so people don't have to deal with a week-old rotting carcass in the apartment. I leave method of contact to you.

Finally, the actual advice: Use a helium exit bag. Unlike Carbon Dioxide, which gives you a feeling of breathlessness, Helium does not. Neither does Carbon monoxide, by the way, but carbon monoxide is less safe, as to produce it you require an open flame.
For reference, it takes about 3 minutes to die of suffocation. Plan accordingly.

tl;dr helium gas bag over your face == painless death
>>
>>17791896
>tl;dr helium gas bag over your face == painless death

Dont kill yourself. Any form of helium you can get your hands on will absolutely not kill you but instead cause irreparable brain damage, as they have since added oxygen to helium sources exactly for this reason.
>>
>>17791929
In that case, monoxide is the better solution. You can't add breathable air to burnt-off propane. The problem then becomes "How do I not burn the house down in the process?", which is apparently cheaper and less difficult than finding a suicide aide.
>>
How about nitrous oxide instead?
>>
You know guns aren't really that hard to get your hands on.

Google gun ranges, go to one. Rent lane, ears and eye protection, a target, gun and ammo. I'd pick a larger caliber, .45 or .40. All told cost you 40 bucks at most.

Go out to range, fire a few rounds into the target, learn how a gun operates. Realize how much fun you're having and get new lease on life through the enjoyment of firearms.
>>
>>17791980
This.
>>
>>17791912
helium tanks are now cut with oxygen so you can't do that anymore
>>
>>17792101
Normies cant even let us die in peace
>>
File: The-burning-monk-1963-small.jpg (228KB, 1148x956px) Image search: [Google]
The-burning-monk-1963-small.jpg
228KB, 1148x956px
self immolation, just look at how calm he is

very painless way to die
>>
>>17791896
Make a friend with a gun. Then make him an enemy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.