[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my insecurity? Really bad insecurity, like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1475420530752.jpg (38KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
1475420530752.jpg
38KB, 480x449px
How do I improve my insecurity? Really bad insecurity, like, "I can't go to bed unless you come with me because what if you're downstairs taking to your friends about hot girls, I need to monitor this conversation even though I'm exhausted" kind of bad.

Is it hopeless? Will it come with age? I'm 19 in first relationship and people tell me to just relax but it's not that easy.

I hate being this way, it's ruining my life.
>>
>>17791877
You're not ready to be in a relationship if you're still insecure about yourself. Work on yourself before you drag someone else along your crazy ride.
>>
If there is no trust there is no relationship
>>
>>17791877
That is what ruined my relationship.

However, my ex was a tomboy and I hated it, she had a ton of ppl on her AIM list, and once even rubbed in my face that she was hanging out with her guy friend.

Needless to say, she drove me insane. My brain literally generated heat that you could feel with your hands. I wanted to dump her so badly, but I had so much in common with her, other than her stupid ass tomboy bullshit. Add to this, long distance.

I lost my mind. She dumped me eventually. Years went by before I could move on.

Now, I had my reasons not to trust her, and in the end I was right about her anyway, she was talking to another guy behind my back.

If you don't have the fortitude to endure stupid shit, understand this, those who truly love you will do everything in their ability to try and comfort you without disrespecting you the way my ex did.

If you can't deal with it, move on before it destroys you, cut it short before it becomes worse.
>>
>>17791881
How do I work on myself though?
>>
>>17791915
I can't though. I've become reliant on him.
>>
>>17791915
believe it or not, after she dumped me, her close guy friend admitted to her that he was gay.

you have no idea what it is to be "perfectly calm".
>>
>>17791921
Then sit his ass down and tell him what he needs to change for you. If he can't, consider moving on, or losing your fucking mind. And you will, and your hair, and your youth, and your peace of mind.

All into the trash.
>>
>>17791932
Why does he have to change? I'm the one with the insecurity
>>
Nothing matters
Nothing ever matters
>>
>>17791981
Is he giving you reasons to be insecure?

Is he talking to other girls, other than his mom or potential sister?

Does he spend his time browsing okcupid or pof?

Does he go out at night and come home later than he should? Exceltion being graveyard shift jobs..

If he isn't doing shit to trigger you deliberately, you dunno how easy you have it compared to how bad I had it.
>>
>>17792000
He's very independant. But its entirely me just being silly. Thats why i want to fix it
>>
>>17792019
just ask him to call you more often to check up on you. might help.
>>
>>17792026
We see each other every day. The problem is I focuse on every little thing he doesn't do and think it proves that he doesn't care. Like if he buys me dinner and spends tuhe whole day with me and is super sweet, but says i cant sleep over... then i freak out because i know he doesnt want me around now and hes sick of me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.