[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw loneliness >wake up, its my birthday >no messages,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161124-162648.jpg (231KB, 1433x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161124-162648.jpg
231KB, 1433x1179px
Tfw loneliness
>wake up, its my birthday
>no messages, no facebook posts, nothing
>go to work
>usually if its your birthday everyone organises a cake or something
>"oh sorry anon i didnt even know it was your birthday!"
>happy birthday text from mom
>"thanks mom, i love you"
>she replies after 5 minutes: "have a good day"
>go to dinner alone
>see if friends wanna come
>none remember its my birthday, all dont want to come

What the hell is wrong with me?? I am trying to be normal! Used to weigh 120kgs, i lost 30kgs so im a lot slimmer, im not super attractive but im not unattractive either, im pretty normal so why do people still not like me? Ive changed almost everything about myself for the past year and a half, and im still the same lonely fuck. I have a great job, my own house, my own car, i have so much and it brings me nothing. Even my parents don't like talking to me, and im hardly a disappointment. Where am i going wrong??
>>
>>17791805
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>17791805
happy birthday, anon
>>
>>17791805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEcuV-LGQ0

Soon brother
>>
>>17791805
Be someone that others want to be around. Put yourself out there. Don't expect others to do anything and don't expect anything to be entitled to you.
>>
You care too much. It doesn't matter how much you weight, or if you're physically attractive or not. No one cares if you have a house or a car or a job.
It's not your job to care about your birthday, really. Maybe when you start thinking of other people's birthdays instead someone you care about your egocentric ass.

I know it's not easy to man up and be on the top of your game, but if you have energy to post here you have energy to spare. Go and be a nice guy, op. Love before being loved.
>>
>>17791840
So when are you planning on starting Guilty Crown?
>>
Welcome to the adult world anon.
>>
>>17791857
I already have, on episode 4 already. Don't worry, I know how it ends ;).
>>
>>17791805
It is not that nobody loves you. It is that you didn't advertise effectively. I can absolutely guarantee you that the others at work made a point of quietly letting people know their birthday was coming up, so they could be "surprised" by a party. Ditto your friends.

Nobofy is going to wish you happy birthday if they don't know it's your birthday.
>>
>>17791805
>birthday
What are you like, 5?
Want me to bring a party hat to your dinner?
Maybe some ice cream cake?
Want a present too?
Fucking grow up you baby
>>
>>17792252
Who hurt you
>>
>>17792252
please show me on the doll where birthdays touched you
>>
Guys, I know it's 4chan, but this board is for advice. Op came here for advice. If the advice is harsh then sure, but many of the ones I see here are just insults.

BTW op, try joining a club or events in an nearby community centre or find a hobby
>>
I had my birthday 2 days ago.

A long time ago I removed it from my facebook, and it became so only my ex gf and my parents would call and mention it.

Eventually parents started to forget too.

Now I'm broken up with my gf, so I got no messages, nothing.

Parents remembered it when they called me for something else, by chance.

I feel you OP.
>>
Ok anon, hear me out on this.

Maybe, just mayyyyybe it is that you didn't tell people when's your birthday?
>>
Meh not many people say happy birthday to me but I don't really give a fuck, what difference does it really make?

I guess I'm just a grinch.
>>
For real bro. Just start to go out more. Eventually you'll find some buds which you can fool around with.
>>
>>17792380

Sounds like you did this to yourself anon.

Which is fine, but don't be a bitch about it.
>>
I'm so sorry anon, Happy Birthday, try and make a friend by joining some sort of community? (if you have the time)

It could be anything, B-boying, Parkour, Street workout, these communities have nice people you could trust and befriend
>>
happy birthday, dude :)
>>
Happy birthday anon
>>
>>17791805
birthdays are not a good indicator about how people feel about you, i care for a lot of people, but could not give a shit about their birthday or my own for that matter.

>why do people still not like me?
> I have a great job, my own house, my own car
> lost 30kgs so im a lot slimmer, im not super attractive but im not unattractive
people don't care about this, don't be shy and talk about something you have in common with people if you want to get friends.

i was an autistic neet for several years, recently got a job and after 3 weeks i already have 2 people who i am friends with because we share common interests and i don't bullshit them.
>>
>>17791847
Basically this.

You, and adults in general, should have realized this by college. Its easy to want to receive love, but you honestly gotta be bigger man and sacrifice first before you expect people to sacrifice for you.

From the op, you do sound pretty egocentric. "Wahh wahh wahh, no body is giving me attention, but fuck them when its their birthdays lol"
>>
>>17791805
The world doesn't revolve around you
>>
>>17792293
Its the harsh truth. You sometimes cant sugarcoat stuff.

When you're put on the spot, you will slip in a white lie to spare that persons feelings and make yourself look nice. But have that man put on a mask, and he will tell you nothing but the truth, along side some dumb smartass opinion.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.