[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that one day I'll be extremely happy but then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479839672777.png (672KB, 1036x823px) Image search: [Google]
1479839672777.png
672KB, 1036x823px
Why is it that one day I'll be extremely happy but then the next day I'll Immediately get super depressed to the point I try and commit suicide?
>>
You have BPD or something, see a doctor.
>>
>>17791710
Mental issues. Take your meds kiddo. They work for me and my mom. Maybe Trump can fix the fucking system that Obama left behind. If you really want to, just kill yourself. I still don't know why I haven't yet.
>>
>>17791720
so they didnt work then?
>>
>>17791727
Yeah they worked. If I wasn't using them, I probably wouldn't be posting this.
>>
>>17791720
Meds sound like a good idea, but I don't want to look like some mentally ill person in front of a Doctor
>>
Same. There are times when I'm content with how I'm living and then there are times where I look at myself and tell myself what the fuck am I doing? What's the point of me living right now? Will I be missed? Yea maybe, for about a week and then people would just move on.

I see other people being fit and having healthy relationships whether it's friends or a SO and I really want that sometimes. Then I tell myself fuck that, at least for the having a girlfriend part. I have friends who work and play video games with the rarity of going out and they're happy.

I don't know, some times I just tell myself to keep going and maybe one day someone would help me get on my feet or someone would like me and help me succeed or something.

Guess that's my problem, I wait for other people to help me and I don't know how to help myself.
>>
>>17791806
I've got things pretty good though. I have a lot of friends and we hang out and stuff and I also have a steady relationship with my girlfriend, and there are days where I feel my life is going great, and there are times where all I want to do is die, and when I stand there with my noose around my neck, I always don't end it all because I haven't said my final goodbyes.
>>
>>17792006

You're lucky. I can't get a girlfriend to save my life. It's because I act kike an asshole even when I know the girl is interested in me. I don't know why I act kike that though. It's like I can't relax when I'm around them so I resort to that. Really trying to fix this.
>>
>>17792781
I act like an asshole to a lot of people too, but when I like a woman I'm very confident and don't show any shyness at all, cause women smell fear.
>>
>>17791710
You probably have borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>17792875

Yea there are a lot if people that see that I'm just joking and those are the rare ones. I just need to understand that not everyone is going to see me acting like an asshole as a joke. I know it's obvious, but my whole life I've been confused about myself. I tend to over think too much which leads to me not making any moves on girls or in life.
>>
>>17792897
A lot of people see that I'm joking too, even my girlfriend. You're hanging around with idiots then if they don't know comedy
>>
>>17791710
I feel like this too OP. When someone says something sarcastic to/about me, for example, it just crushes my mood.

I have an aunt who is bipolar so it could be that, but I am very sceptical of mental health diagnoses in general. I think she is quite a bad case, but I think she has exacerbated it since she was diagnosed and now uses it as an excuse, and "knowing" she has it has made her shed some self discipline and act out a lot more.

So I recognise this and understand that I will only be this way if I allow myself to be. My emotional rollercoaster stays hidden inside my head, I don't act out, I don't show any signs of it and I don't tell anyone about it. Most of the time I feel a sort of neutral contentedness - neither happy nor sad. So when I'm feeling down, I tell myself it's just me being silly and emotionally overreacting to events until it passes. It still feels shit, but you look at yourself from the third person and observe what is happening to yourself in order to fight it
>>
>>17793117

I have friends that understand that I'm joking. It's when it comes to the opposite sex that it doesn't work. Not saying doesn't work as in that's what I do that's just me. I've always liked dark jokes/comedy, but for some reason the opposite sex is turned off by it. Maybe I take it too far.

Anyway, it's also a combination of me not having any interesting hobbies. All I do is play video games. I used to play and watch a lot of basketball. I haven't done both in so long. I've noticed a lot of girls like guys that are into those things, but I always tell myself that I'm not changing for anyone. There are also a lot of girls that are into /fit/ guys. I see it all the time. They see them and they just start fawning. Even the girls I follow on Instagram, all you see is them following a bunch of /fit/ guys hoping for them to give them attention. Nit saying I'm better than them, just saying that's all they care about it seems and the ones that don't are extremely rare.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.