[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think I could kick this dude's ass if he started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5572.jpg (405KB, 1935x1548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5572.jpg
405KB, 1935x1548px
Do you think I could kick this dude's ass if he started shit with me? He used to try to bully me in highschool and he's always posting like a badass on FB. I'm the long haired guy (5'9" 170lbs) and he's the short haired guy (6'0" 180lbs).
>>
Who the fuck cares?

Also grow up.
>>
Probably.
3'' is only really a factor if both you're both skilled boxers

But he could be.
If you're not trained in taking a punch, just one will take you out.
It doesn't matter how strong you are if he gets a quick jab to your chin and you're down.

Fights are sloppy and messy and the big thing that martial arts train you is to be able to take a punch. Giving one out is less important.

Tyson said "Everyone has a plan until they get fucking punched in the face"
>>
>>17791364

I saw this pasta here almost a year ago. Either this is just the worst pasta ever or this poor kid has been planning a fight for over a year.
>>
>>17791393
i upvote this post
>>
>>17791385
>Fights are sloppy and messy and the big thing that martial arts train you is to be able to take a punch. Giving one out is less important.

This is horrible advice.

>getting hit in the face in a street fight
>shiggy diggy

It's like you want to hit your head on concrete.
>>
>>17791423
How are those youtube martial arts tutorials working for you
>>
This thread is bait of some sort. This has been posted here like six times.
>>
>>17791449

>hurr durr youtube/parroting text

We have already been over this with others on this board and I have posted pictures of me training, etc. If you want to go look for them, feel free.

With that said, if you think you can hold barefist hits to the face without permanent injury / being knocked out, you are a moron.
>>
>>17791457
>college party brawl
>took 5+ bare-fist punches to the face
>wasn't even phased, got minor cut inside cheek
>puncher got swollen hand
eh, it's not as inconceivable as you make it out to be
>>
>>17791457

>if you think you can hold barefist hits to the face without permanent injury

Right, you can just dodge it like one of your animes.

>Pretending to be me

That's pretty pathetic kid, how about you get a life?
>>
>>17791457
>>17791481
why are you talking to yourself
>>
>>17791471

That's the difference between a good, clean hit and a glancing blow though. You know how if you hit a coconut or glass in just the right spot/way it just breaks? Well, getting a good hit in isn't exactly like that but it's similar - you can take a bunch of punches to the head in a bunch of different places but if it lands in the right spot with the right force then you get KO'ed. It's not a matter of whether you're strong or not, it's just plain physiology.

That's why even pro boxers - dudes who basically get hit for a living - end up down'ed for the count when that knockout blow finally lands.
>>
>>17791496
so... you're saying don't worry about amateur punches, cause they likely won't hit you in just the exact right spot?
>>
>>17791519
For the average person, an amateur punch will take them down

An expert knows how to shrug off the amateur shit but most people don't

Getting punched HURTS
Unless you're ready, being punched makes you really consider ever having a fight
>>
>>17791453
>>17791453
>>17791453
>>17791453
>>
>>17791522

>An expert knows how to shrug off the amateur shit but most people don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
>>
>>17791526
What does that video even have to do with anything? Go samefag somewhere else
>>
>>17791364
Here's a heads up: having a larger frame doesn't guarantee that you'd win every fight.
>>
you sound like a fag

so no
>>
>>17791582
I'm not a fag.
>>
3 inches is a big reach difference.
>>
beat the shit out of him for wearing a family guy shirt
>>
File: hold me back nigga hold me back.jpg (69KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
hold me back nigga hold me back.jpg
69KB, 700x525px
I'm not even giving a (you).

You at the insecurity level of a 12 year old, mixed with the maturity of an MMA faggot.

Stop looking at people with the intent of gauging your hypermacho faggot ass and just go do something fun.
>>
>>17792212
Lol
>>
>>17792212
This
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.