[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf just said she won't have sex anymore unless I start wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1463818688510.png (325KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1463818688510.png
325KB, 667x670px
Gf just said she won't have sex anymore unless I start wearing condoms. This feels pretty stupid because we're each other's only sexual partner, and my sensitivity is so low I can fuck her until she becomes exhausted and then still have to jerk it for like two minutes nonstop before cumming. Also, because it's so low, condoms kill my feeling entirely and also my boner.

Should I just end my life at this very moment?
>>
>another circumcision thread
>>
So wear the fucking condoms or don't have sex. The fuck do you want from us?

I hate when guys try to pull this bullshit. If we don't want to fuck without a condom, then wear the thing or gtfo. Sex is about more than just you. If I'm not comfortable doing it without a condom then that's that.
>>
>>17791224
>says "sex is about more than just you"
>then proceeds to say immediately afterwards "If I'm not comfortable then that's that."

Yeah, definitely a woman.
>>
Listen bro, wear a fucking condom, are you missing something? A chromosome perhaps?
She just wants to be extra safe, and considering the lifetime deal that pregnancy is, that's fair enough, as others have said, either wear one or don't have sex.
See this as a relationship building exercise, rather than some bullshit she's not trying to pull, but you think she is.
>>
>>17791224
Why are you so angry? He's not saying "my girlfriend is a bitch" or "how do I convince her to let me go condomless?" He's literally just venting a bit and explaining that sex with a condom doesn't feel very good for men.

And it doesn't. I completely understand why condoms exist and why sex is safer with a condom, but that doesn't mean we all have to pretend to love it. The sensation isn't much different either way for the person getting penetrated, so maybe this is just one of those things you don't understand
>>
>>17791235
Great advice, except for the part where I said that putting the condom on literally damages my performance and I have a real chance of going soft because of it, so it's not just a question of HURRR CONDOMS R LAME.
>>
>>17791239
I'm angry because I've had so many guys pull this shit right before or while we're having sex.

"Condoms make sex feel like nothing :("

"I know we're already doing this now and we both agreed that I'd wear a condom, but can I take it off now? Don't worry I've totally been tested it's completely cool..."

It's not cool. It sucks.
>>
>>17791258
I'm not talkng about your random one night stands you fucking roastie, I'm talking about my long-term girlfriend.

Fuck yourself.
>>
>>17791258
>I've had so many guys
Maybe this is the problem
>>
>>17791258
I'm going to be totally honest with you - Masturbating alone feels better than sex with a condom. Sex with a condom is worth it for me because I genuinely care about my girlfriend and want to make her feel good. But that's pretty much it, at that point, it's about giving her a nice time, and it usually feels like a chore to reach my own orgasm.

Casual sex, with a girl I don't care about, with a latex sock around my cock the whole time, would be literally pointless. You can't really be surprised if you're sleeping with guys you don't even know or trust that well, and they pull shit like this. Because if you won't at least offer to finish them off with a blowjob, they're literally getting nothing from the experience.
>>
File: 1477935980813.jpg (32KB, 544x366px) Image search: [Google]
1477935980813.jpg
32KB, 544x366px
>>17791261
>>
>>17791261
We'll tou came here for advice, right? My advice is to stop acting like a whiny bitch when it comes to safe sex and your girlfriend's comfort. Wear the condom and shut up. Or don't wear the condom and don't get laid. If you try to pressure her into going without it then you suck and I hope she leaves you for someone better.
>>
Is she on a long term, safe birth control? Like IUD.
If not, get her one.

Have you both been tested recently?
If not, do it. Regularly.

At that point it should be pretty safe.
>>
>>17791271
>My advice is to stop acting like a whiny bitch

>WAAAA WHY DOES JAMAL AND HIS FRIENDS ALWAYS WANT TO FUCK ME RAWW :(((
>>
>>17791267
So masturbate alone instead of having sex if it's so bad. No one's forcing you guys to have sex :/
>>
>>17791274
No, she went to the doctor months ago and he prescribed her birth control but she didn't buy it because she felt the appointment was too quick and he didn't listen to her enough. That was in july or so.

Since then she's been saying she'll go back but never does.
>>
>>17791281
Nobody's FORCING me, but as I said I love my girlfriend and want to stay with her, so... I'm pretty sure I have to "perform" regularly or she's gonna get bored and move on. And I like having sex with her, I like making her feel good, I like the intimacy and fun of it. I'm just talking about physical sensation here.

If it was up to me, I'd probably just pull out as soon as she was satisfied, and finish myself off with my hand. Guess what happened the time I suggested exactly that? She took it personally, got super-offended, and said "I'm not attractive enough for you??" even though I was obviously aroused even at that very moment.

I explained that it's not her, it's obviously the tight rubber sheath that completely separates my cock from physical pleasure, but she wouldn't have it. And here's the problem - it's not enough for you people that we WEAR the condom. I wear it, I understand why it's important, I don't pressure her to let me take it off and fuck her raw because she's not on birth control. But that's not enough. We have to pretend we like it. We have to pretend it's really sexy and enjoyable to blow our loads in that shitty little reservoir tip. It sucks. I'm not saying this gives your one-night stands the right to trick you or badger you into unsafe sex. I'm just saying it sucks.
>>
>>17791323
>We have to pretend we like it. We have to pretend it's really sexy and enjoyable to blow our loads in that shitty little reservoir tip.

LMAO exactly. My gf was just starting to get pissed because I was visibly disappointed after she told me I HAD to wear them. I said I would, but I didn't jump and scream in excitement, which isn't enough apparently.

I don't even know how you can cum with a condom on, dude. I'd never get there.
>>
>>17791304
I get it though. Other forms of birth control suck too. Condoms dull the sensation, but at least they don't fuck with your health or your body chemistry, the shittiness of condom-use is over as soon as you take the condom off.

There's really no "good" option for birth control. It can be convenient, helpful, and necessary, sure. But at the end of the day, this isn't how we were meant to do this
>>
>>17791328
I've kind of learned to just concentrate and basically force it out. The feeling is somewhere halfway between peeing and a real orgasm, but much less satisfying than either of those things

Sometimes I wish it were possible for men to fake orgasms
>>
>>17791336
I see it as a sacrifice for the woman just as condoms are a sacrifice for men. That's what relationships are about sometimes. I don't want to forever have sex in which the only things I look foward to are blowjobs and handjobs, and not the actual act of fucking.

Also no one is "meant" to do anything, I never saw any cavemen with latex on their penises.

>>17791344
Cumming on command should've been a built-in feature, yes.
>>
>>17791323
>>17791328
>>17791344
How does it suck so bad? I've been with guys that were genuinely excited to have sex and had no issues performing or cumming with the condoms. Even when they do complain they stay hard and cum without any problem. Often they cum too fast desu.
>>
Have you tried the female condom tell her you'll use that instead
>>
>>17791353
It's almost like men are really just desperate to have sex and don't say everything they think.
>>
>>17791351
>Also no one is "meant" to do anything, I never saw any cavemen with latex on their penises.
That was exactly my point. Sex is primal, birth control is unnatural, but I don't want to have a child every year so somebody has to make a sacrifice. Condoms suck, but as I said, the suckiness is temporary and I can just pull it off when I want to, so... she won that argument, basically
>>
>>17791356
Do those actually work? How does it not just get bunched up, pushed in, and lost up there? I've never even tried one, but I feel like you can just look at the way it's designed and understand why it isn't a good option

>>17791353
I know some guys who say they don't mind it at all. Maybe it's a cut/uncut thing? I'm uncircumcised, and I'm the guy who's been posting nonstop condom hate ITT
>>
my ex out of nowhere said we should only use condoms when we do it. we did it raw dog everytime before that. later on about a month later she dumped me for my uncle.
>>
>>17791374
>I know some guys who say they don't mind it at all. Maybe it's a cut/uncut thing? I'm uncircumcised, and I'm the guy who's been posting nonstop condom hate ITT

Yeah could be this. I'm circumcised and have no issue with condoms. It's not as fun cumming in one, but the physical sensations are all there. Maybe this is the argument in favor of circumcision?
>>
>>17791205
I'd tell her to get some goddamn birth control. When my buddy told me that his wife made him wear a condom even though she was on bc, I straight up laughed in his face. I feel genuinely bad for guys that let their girlfriends keep their nuts in her purse on this level.
>>
>>17791374
>>17791378
I'm OP, I am cut. Not it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.