[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you have to be romantically involved someone to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478635533263.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1478635533263.png
377KB, 498x497px
How long do you have to be romantically involved someone to be in love with them and not just infatuated? I've been dating this girl for about three weeks now and I already have strong feelings for her. I'm ticking all the boxes to be beyond infatuation, but I feel like I'm taking my feelings too seriously.
>>
>>17791093
Idk what the standard time is, but I assume it's different for everyone. I still think 3 weeks is not enough to be sure of that yet.
Personally it took me 2 months to realize I loved her. But every now and then I'd question it to see if I'm right and I'd pass the test for 7 months from that point.

Then, 3 months ago, she just decided she doesn't love me anymore and that brings us to today.

How's your life going, anon?
>>
>>17791130
Sorry to hear that my nigga. Have you moved on yet?
>>
>>17791154
moving on is a meme. nobody moves on

that part of their soul just dies. and as it happens again and again, you're left with an empty husk of a human.
>>
>>17791154
Well shit doesn't hurt anymore and I'm feeling pretty good most of the time. Just here and there thinking "Shame. We could've been so much", but that's pretty much it. I can tell she hasn't moved on. She's still trying to make it seem as if she's having fun and shit, but it's all so see through. She should either suck up her pride and admit she fucked up or move the fuck on.
Sometimes life makes no sense.
>>
>>17791160
Yeah, that's bullshit.
I was forced to move on twice thinking I'd never feel the same kind of joy in my life ever again. But I was wrong. I found someone who made me happier than I ever was. Too bad she left me too.
>>
>>17791166
it was just a shitpost, bro

i don't actually believe that. moving on is just hard and feels shitty.

also i'm about to lose my job so overall everything is shitty so i'm shitposting on /adv/ until 5:30 when i can go home and cry
>>
>>17791172
Sorry to hear that. Hope shit turns around for you.

Have solace in the fact you're not alone. Exactly like that song Flares by The Script.

We'll always have your back here on /adv/

And sure there are inconsiderate assholes, but there are good people on here too.
You're not alone.
>>
>>17791093
Three weeks is long enough to develop strong feelings, but trust usually takes a while longer. Most people don't say "I love you" until they really trust their partner and get the sense that the relationship is serious, but I think most people FEEL it much sooner than they say it.
>>
Not OP, but on a related note, it makes sense to say I love you a bit quicker if you were more or less best friends before becoming romantically involved, right?
>>
>>17791231
Yeah why? You tryna shag your best friend?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.