[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1300 words in 2000 word essay >literally out of ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (197KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
197KB, 1152x648px
>1300 words in 2000 word essay
>literally out of ideas on what to write about

Fuck do I do now
>>
Bullshit
>>
Look for more sources to boost your argument maybe? What type of essay are you writing?
>>
>>17791014
Academic style essay on how chaucer and shakespeare challenged the ideologies of their era (renaissance/ medieval)
>>
Read what you have and imagine what questions might pop into your lecturers head while he's reading it, answer those questions
>>
>>17791000
Extend every sentence by like two fifths
>>
>>17791076
Doesnt work like that anymore, we have to submit things electronically and all formatting gets deleted and text conforms to their style.
>>
>>17791079
I mean I know you are retarded and all but I mean add more words you goof
>>
>>17791021
What is your thesis?
>>
>>17791087
No idea this is just a sem1 essay we have to do.

>>17791085
I thought you meant increase the margins
>>
>>17791092
>No idea this is just a sem1 essay we have to do.
Holy shit, you ARE an idiot. They were asking what your topic and argument is. Just drop out now, because you're clearly wasting your time
>>
>>17791092
>No idea this is just a sem1 essay we have to do.
Um, I think you misunderstood. I was just asking what your main points are...

Did they not teach you what a thesis is?
>>
>>17791102
We have never used the word thesis before dude. Im in year 1 semester 1 and im getting As and Bs.
>>17791104
Well I was using Chaucers Canterbury tales particularly the Wife of bath in how he pushed the boundaries and completely subverts in the story the role of women in society. On the flip side I was using Shakespeares Taming of the Shrew to highllight how shakespeare plays it straight by having the main character be dick-whipped at the end of the story and end up marrying petruchio. Mostly feminist garbage to appease my SJW tutor its how ive been getting good grades so far. But so far im having trouble with the taming of the shrew because the way shakespeare wrote the story is very direct and doesnt leave much for personal interpretation so i finished my analysis on taming in 1 paragraph. The rest is the wife of bath which is vague enough to have multiple interpretations.

Im starting to quote Jung and shit and its beginning to look like a randomly generated post modernist essay, which might necessarily be a bad thing but i feel like its getting out of hand.
>>
>>17791079
Add extra unnessary Spaces
>>
>>17791124
The word count will remain the same...
>>
>>17791000
Drugs/alcohol
>>
Damn, anon. That's like 6 double spaced pages step it up.

>explain the ideologies of medieval era
>explain the ideologies of renaissance era
>give quick summary of Chaucer passage
>give quick summary of Shakespeare passage
>explain how Chaucer subverts ideology
>explain how Shakespeare subverts ideology

Each one of these points should be a MINIMUM of 1/2-3/4 of a page. Find peer reviewed works about points 1-4 at least. Quote them. Explain how the quotes work towards your main point (that's the thesis you goof).

If you can't get 2000 words out of what I have suggested. Try harder. This topic is literally dissertation material.
>>
>>17791021
>Academic style essay on how chaucer and shakespeare challenged the ideologies of their era (renaissance/ medieval)
How are you out of ideas already? There is so fucking much to write about given the topic. Maybe you should read more?
>>
>>17791143

>explain the ideologies of medieval era
>explain the ideologies of renaissance era

Wow these are great ill write a whole paragraph on this then the conclusion which will bring me to 2000 words thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.