[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf has yeast infection >it's very weak but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sadtrump.jpg (27KB, 329x318px) Image search: [Google]
sadtrump.jpg
27KB, 329x318px
>gf has yeast infection
>it's very weak but never goes away, even with treatment
>won't let me go down on her because she's afraid I'll get an oral thrush
>I'm her second bf and she is my first gf
>I never sucked a girl in my life
>her ex used to suck her regularly
>feel like shit about it

What do I do?
>>
>>17790995
She needs to see a gynecologist.
>>
>>17790996
She did. They made her use two different vaginal creams, an oral antifungal pill, and I tried making her boric acid capsules but none of that worked
>>
>>17790999
Tell her to stop fucking douching. It just makes everything worse.
>>
>>17791005
She doesn't douche.

Also this yeast infection has been going on for 7 months now, so it's pretty fucking persistent
>>
Can I even get a thrush from going down on her?
>>
>>17791008
Then stop shoving soap of her cooch when she's showering? Only water down there.

I'm running out of ideas about what's causing it. Or maybe she's sleeping around. Who knows.
>>
>>17790995
Tell her to go back to the doctor, maybe try a new one.
Tell her to do a vaginal tampon, too.

I just had a bad yeast infection and it went away with a week of vaginal suppositories and a cream.

Obviously - tell her to follow the correct diet, not use tampons and all that jazz.
>>
>>17790995
Vaginal soap can fix it.
>>
>>17790995
This might sound weird but tell her to wat a clove of garlic a day for about a week
Just swallow it whole like a pill with a glass of water
It helps

She'll reek of garlic from every pore tho
>>
>>17791103
This is true, raw garlic is a natural antibiotic/antifungal/antiparasitic. But you can chew it up or just use it as an ingredient in food, idk who told you to swallow it whole like a pill. It'd actually be considerably less effective that way
>>
>>17791109
>But you can chew it up

Well you could but why would you want to
Tastes gross
And somehow using it on food doesn't do the trick for me
>>
>>17791103
She has tried that, didn't work
>>
>>17791137
Nothing works huh?
I guess she just doesn't want you to eat the peach
>>
>>17791144
>Nothing works huh?

Pretty much

I've been feeling really insecure about this whole 'another guy went down on my gf and I didn't' thing
>>
I get recurrent yeast infections and it freaking sucks. Especially when it makes the skin start to crack like tiny papercuts.

I don't know about your GF, but I have a genetic predisposition towards fungal infections. My body just doesn't recognize it as a threat and won't attack it.

My suggestions:

A) See a doctor and get an extensive round of antifungal. I think the most powerful treatment takes six months, but if this isn't going away, she needs it. If she's been treating this topically, it's likely to be resistant to the treatment she's used and she will have to try something new. The longer she lets it sit there the less her body will fight it off.

B) If she hasn't done this, she needs to replace all of her underwear with pure cotton. Pants, too. Better yet, she should wear skirts as often as possible. I can also recommend wearing light, wrap clothing like sarongs or thai fishing pants, stuff that really allows air flow through the area. Again, pure cotton whenever possible

C) If she doesn't do this, she needs to make sure she wipes front to back. I also hear that bidets are helpful in reducing instances of yeast infections and UTIs, I am currently in the process of trying it out. Since replacing your entire toilet is expensive and impractical, you can try one of the (relatively) new bidet attachments that convert a standard toilet. Wish I could say for sure whether or not it works.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.