[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 21 >be kissless virgin >fall for the gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>be me
>be 21
>be kissless virgin
>fall for the gf meme
>after some effort meet a girl who shares my interests on the internet
>talk with her a lot
>I find out she's diabetic since 8, but I keep dating her out of compassion
Fast forward 1 year:
>Her parents have no money
>She has to drop out
>Both parents over 60 yo and with poor health
>she has no friends, only me and her family
>have to start sending her money so they can pay their bills and food
>magnitude of her emotional problems is now evident
3 months later:
>situation still the same
>she came to "my" house and is living off my money
>she tries to find a job here so she doesn't depends on me
>no results to this day, she has no studies or skills
>she's also very clumsy, can't get most basic things right, can be frustrating as sometimes feels like I'm talking to a child
>she weights around 100kg, diabetes doesn't allows her to stay fit, she can faint while doing exercise
>I don't find her physically attractive anymore
>tell her lies when asked to keep her happy
>she is really needy, both phisically and emotionally, and sometimes gets irritable
>lie some more, and die inside a bit each time I do so

I'm now at the hospital, she fainted and hit herself on the head while she was coming back from a job interview, I've spent 9 hours on waiting rooms and I'm going to spend all night by her side.

I feel like the only reason I'm with her is to make her happy, but it has started to take a toll on my health and studies, I skipped classes to stay with her today. Even if she finds a job her health is terrible and visits to the hospital will be frequent and will increase over time, probably ending in a premature death.

I'm a cold bastard for thinking about leaving her? I'm not sure for how long I'll be able to take this, the only reason I haven't left her yet is I would emotionally destroy her.

What can I do?

Being a kv wasn't great, but it sure was much, much better compared to this.

Pic unrelated, a pizza we made
>>
File: 1474503692183.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1474503692183.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>17790945
Clearly you fell for the first piece of tang that rolled around.

Unfortunately you can't leave in a situation such as yours and not look like a selfish dick head. At this point in time your only option would be to 360 and keep walking.

>pic related OP in waiting room
>>
>>17791019
360? Do you mean 180?
>>
You're not cold at all. You're only fucking 21 and hold more responsibility than her and her parents combined, that's bullshit. I'll be 21 next April and you know what my life is fucking life? I make over $20 an hour, smoke weed all day, party with my friends at least twice a week, have endless supply of alcohol for whenever I want, eat whatever the fuck I want, make music in my free time, work out whenever I want, etc. You can keep this shit up for what, five years at best? You know you can't do this your whole life. Do you really want to marry this woman or make her a mother?
>>
>>17791045
no, you do a 360 and walk away? this is the most direct way to gain distance
>>
>>17791064
A 360 is a complete circle you fuck. A 180 is a direct turn.
>>
>>17791082
it's a meme bro, you're being trolled
also, you have to end it obviously
>>
>>17791090
Oh, how fun.
>>
>>17791019
>Unfortunately you can't leave in a situation such as yours and not look like a selfish dick head.
I thought the same thing.
>>17791058
>Do you really want to marry this woman or make her a mother?
Not at all, she's a genetic mess, our kids would probably develop diabetes too, also there are some cases of dementia in her family, her future looks grim, I want to give her hopes but at the same time I'm trying to avoid the train wreck her life will become.

I'll give her a year or two to get her life together, I love her enough to help her go through this, but not enough to ruin my life in order to make her happy.
>>
File: 1475340275867.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1475340275867.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>17791082
1-10?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.