[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to meet my brothers girlfriend today. What am I supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473971485568.jpg (72KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1473971485568.jpg
72KB, 313x286px
I have to meet my brothers girlfriend today. What am I supposed to say after saying nice to meet you so it doesnt seem awkward?
>>
compliment her on having a nice bag or her shoes or something. but keep it casual.
>>
>>17790761
Ask about her work/school, talk about hobbies or TV or movies, basically just make small talk and get to know her a bit like you would with anyone else. Don't stress over the fact she's your brother's girlfriend, act like you got grouped with her on a class project or something like that, and talk like you would in that situation. Don't make a big deal out of meeting her
>>
ask if she wants to have a threesome with you
>>
>>17790761
It's always important to establish common ground with a new person. Try talking about your brother's dick, something you'll both be familiar with.
>so how 'bout that dick? Pretty big huh?
or alternatively if it's small
>so what got you into my brother, I mean it's clearly not his dick?
>>
>>17790761
"Do you take it up your ass? Oh come on, that's the perfect ice-breaker"
>>
>>17790761
Treat her like a class progets and grope her and ask if she wants to see.your large or small penis to compare with your brothers then break it to her ThT of course you know his size because you're a 000buttplug size and have it in now then show it to her. Next.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.