[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all women cheat? I cant trust women due to the fact they they've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO@urlife.png
490KB, 449x401px
Do all women cheat? I cant trust women due to the fact they they've always hurt me. I just find it hard that they can keep their legs closed, or not try to fuck every time they get aroused.
>>
File: 1401470559244.png (319KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1401470559244.png
319KB, 465x455px
Do all men cheat? I cant trust men due to the fact they they've always hurt me. I just find it hard that they can keep their jeans zipped, or not try to fuck every time they get aroused.
>>
>>17790527
I don't know but every female member of my family has including mom and grandma on both sides and both my ex gf's cheated on me. My friends that had gf's were cheated on so it doesn't look good. I gave up
>>
>>17790527

I had a girlfriend of 4 years cheat on me.

She used to be a religious muslim that dressed modestly, had good morals, never lied, ect.

As the years went by and the more friends she made, she dressed even more slutty, wanting to go clubbing all the time, turning into a brainless bimbo.

Her friends all frequently cheated on their boyfriends.
>>
>>17790659
That's what happens when you move to the West man. Islam will never win against mighty Western degeneracy.
>>
these days it's pretty much encouraged.
>>
>>17790664

True.

Her white friends were all sluts, particularly this one cunt that was 30 and just off the cock carroussel and cried because no guy wanted to get serious with her slutty ass and have a kid with her lmao
>>
Eh.. There are girls who cheats and there are girls who won't. Perhaps you should start by looking at what kind of girls you are attracted to? Perhaps try to go for personality over looks..
>>
>>17790734
even ugly girls cheat
>>
>>17790527
Honestly can be applied to both sexes, no matter how much they say they won't or steadfast they seem

T. Guy who cheated in his ex of 3 years while going LDR
>>
>>17790527
Loyalty is a male abstraction

Here's why.
Loyalty is a sacrifice
It's a giving up of everything for one

For men, we have a total wide spectrum of chances
It's a male thing. We have can have hundreds of possible mates

For females, there can only be one male for each baby
One male per child
That's how it can only ever be

Because of their biology, women don't need to sacrifice.
They cannot know sacrifice like men do.

That permeates all parts of their psyche.
Men know what it is to sacrifice
Women know what it is to make others sacrifice
>>
>>17790527

Most people cheat. Arguably women are just better at hiding it.
>>
>>17790527
yea welcome to life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.