[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was about a week ago, over the course of about 3 days >Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This was about a week ago, over the course of about 3 days
>Dating girl for a little less than 2 months
>Girl is 20
>I am 30
>Go on camping trip alone, everything great
>Never even argued before
>Come back, she's distance and short with me
>Get into argument
>Break up
>She gets back with me
>Says she 'stopped liking me all of a sudden'
>Says she's 'not sure why she's so mad at me'
>Says she's 'going through some stuff'
>mentions how she's scared of falling in love
>her longest relationship was 6 months in a long distance relationship
>don't talk for a few days after she gets back with me

Fast forward to now
>Still acting weird
>won't actually talk about feelings
>says she needs to work through some things
>"Everything is going to be all right, stop worrying"
>mentions she needs to go back to her house to get 'lady things'
>she was worried she was pregnant (delayed period I guess)

How likely is erratic behavior due to hormonal imbalances from stuff like her period? She's been going through a lot of stress at school

It seems like we keep doing this dance of her telling me to leave, I leave, then she wants me back
>>
>date someone 10 years younger
>wonder why you have problems

And how the fuck are we supposed to know what her deal is?
>>
>>17790490
>Implying people the same age don't have problems
Yeah OK
>How likely is erratic behavior due to hormonal imbalances from stuff like her period? She's been going through a lot of stress at school

I never asked for you to read her mind and tell me what's wrong
>>
>>17790493
>Implying people the same age don't have problems
They do, but there's no doubt that your age differences likely exacerbated the situation. I bet you think you're 'living the dream' because of it though.

>I never asked for you to read her mind and tell me what's wrong
You may have pretended to ask a specific question, but the underlying questions is "why is she acting like this??"
>>
>>17790498
I asked a very simple question that you ignored

Either learn to read the entire thing or stop 'pretending to give advice'
>>
>>17790501
If you can't handle hearing what you don't want to hear, don't post in a place where people speak freely.
>>
>>17790503
I never said I couldn't handle your shit opinion, I am saying you are giving criticism and pretending it's advice. That or you just can't read well.
>>
>>17790506
Goodness, you ARE getting mad.
>>
>>17790509
You keep thinking that buddy.
>>
File: 1457157252499.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457157252499.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>comes to /adv/ asking for advice
>doesn't like the advice
>gets mad

never change
>>
>>17790493
hey man, my ex used to get pissy around her period but she would NEVER tell me to leave and honestly once I broke up I wasn't about to play that leave and get back together game, I left for good and gave her no hope of reconciliation.
If this woman wants to jump back and forth would you really still want to be with her? I hate playing those kinds of games. I would just leave her and never come back. She sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. That isn't what you want.
>>
>>17790598
it's me here you guys
>>17790498
>>17790582
sound butthurt he found a younger partner. Just shut the fuck up. You didn't give any real advice. Suck a fat donger.
>>
She's young. I'm not gonna make a big deal about the age difference. It's just the fact that 20 is a young age-- full of change, confusion, etc... you remember being 20, right?

My advice is to give her some space/give yourself some room to breathe. Don't be bf/gf again until she sorts through everything.
>>
>>17790598
>>17790609
>>17790615
Thanks friends

I'm giving her space, just a bit annoyed by the hot and cold attitude from her
>>
>>17790615
>It's just the fact that 20 is a young age-- full of change, confusion, etc...

Yeah, I know, I think a big part of it is she doesn't have a lot of relationship experience. I think she's only casually had boyfriends - nothing very serious. She kept saying "I'm gonna make this work"

We're still together, just not sure how much I should chalk up to her hormones being irregular
>>
>she is acting weird because of her period

jesus, she is acting just how other normal 20year old girls are acting. Thats what you get when you try to date young people. And for her age immaturity is normal, she has a long way to go. I am more concerned about you, that at the age of 30 you still don't understand that she is undeveloped in every way and thats why her actions won't make much sense.
>>
>>17791125
>>Feigning concern and not giving any advice

She gets plenty of free passes for immaturity

I don't know why so many people get so uptight about an age difference
>>
>>17791533
This thread has had more replies about the age difference than anything else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.