[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/. Recently I've been working on being more in-tune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cover_ed_girl.jpg (60KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
cover_ed_girl.jpg
60KB, 960x740px
Hello, /adv/. Recently I've been working on being more in-tune with people's body language and I've noticed that two women in my life ostensibly cover their breasts every time I enter a room. Only one of them has big breasts but I never stare at them or even really glance at them because I'm not attracted to her. I always look them in the eye when I'm speaking to them and don't let my eyes wander. I don't believe I'm particularly unattractive or creepy but these people still seem to be really uncomfortable around me, and I don't know why. I'm not really close enough to either to feel comfortable asking them if I make them uncomfortable and I'm not sure it would help the situation at all. The fact that they're reacting to me like that makes me feel self-conscious and like a creep.
>>
Grab em by the pussy
>>
>>17790288
Are they actually hostile towards you, or so awkward around you that it makes your life difficult? Or is it just this kind of subtle body-language stuff? Because you honestly shouldn't stress out too much about this. Everyone's body language is different and it's entirely possible you're misjudging the situation or reading too much into it. And even if you're correct, there's not a whole lot you can do except continue to be polite and go about your business.
>>
>>17790288

Is it possible that your severe autism is causing you to misinterpret their body language?
>>
>>17790288
Kill them rape them and leave them in whichever order you please.
>>
It's because your height start with a 5.
>>
>>17790837

>tfw 4.3

feeldbadman.jpg
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.