[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the situation..I'm talking to this girl and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5404903522_e706b5d39b_b.jpg (241KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
5404903522_e706b5d39b_b.jpg
241KB, 1024x683px
Here's the situation..I'm talking to this girl and I really like her. She has an ex who is a "friend" now...but they sometimes fuck. I got a bit pissy at this.
Am I wrong? Like from what I know...you can't be friends with exes. And a big rule is...you dont fuck your friends, or be friends with those you used to fuck....

Like if you got with a girl...would you be comfortable her going on a night out with this "friend" when you knew he used to fuck the shit out her ass? of course fucking not.
>>
If it bothers you so much then put your foot down, and say im not okay with that. If she actually values that she will drop it and chase you. If not, try another girl
>>
>>17790260
>Like from what I know...you can't be friends with exes.
Truth is, while not everyone can (i'd even say the majority of people can't), it's definitely possible.

>And a big rule is...you dont fuck your friends, or be friends with those you used to fuck....
Says who? My best friend and I were FWB's for a little while (no romantic feelings involved. were both just single and horny), I think we actually became better friend AFTERWARDS too (not because of the sex. Just saying, our relationship as friends still evolved after, devoid of a weird awkwardness ruining anything) . Sex is just sex. It means jack all by itself.

>I'm talking to this girl and I really like her. [...] I got a bit pissy at this.

Just because you like her, doesn't mean you have claim over her. So not really your right to get pissed over some shit that's not at all your business to begin with.

She's not there to be your fantasy woman that lives by YOUR sensibilities. She lives her own life for herself--not you. Either get over it, or get going and find someone else.

(Inb4 random robot accuses me of being some slut. I'm a dude, in my late 20's. have had 4 partners, am in a committed relationship.)

P.S. On a personal note, I think it probably IS a bad idea to sleep with ex's (because it blurs lines) but not every case is the same, and it's STILL none of your business or something which you have a right to get pissy about.
>>
>>17790260
It'd make sense for you to ask her to stop sleeping with her ex if you were dating. Cause you know, monogamy, and that extends to not fucking any body.
>>
>>17790311
I respect your opinion but I disagree...sex is not just sex. There's feelings attached whenever you like to admit it or not. You said yourself that you got closer after you fucked. That proves that.
I don't believe in the whole FWB thing...when you cross into that you've pretty much fucked your friendship. Point being what OP said...you get in another relationship that BF isn't going to want you hanging around with his girl you used to fuck on a regular basis.
>>
>>17790331
>You said yourself that you got closer after you fucked. That proves that.

Logical fallacy. Correlation does not prove causation.

Our friendship got better because we got to know each other better. We simply hung out more, talked more, did more things together. Not because we slept together, but literally because we just had more free time (which is probably why we ended up sleeping together in the first place).

>.when you cross into that you've pretty much fucked your friendship.

I don't get how you can drop this line after dropping the other.... Doesn't the directly contradict the other?

We slept together maybe 3 or 4 years ago after knowing each other for about 1 or 2 years. We're both currently in long term relationships. In fact she moved in with her partner and I'm about to do the same. All four of us are good friends. I don't really see how that "fucked" our friendship...

>you get in another relationship that BF isn't going to want you hanging around with his girl you used to fuck on a regular basis.

Even if, for arguments sake, let's say that was true, that's NOT what's happening here... He's NOT her boyfriend. Right now he just an orbiter.
>>
>>17790330
You shouldnt even have to ask them.
The thing is...you aren't going to want them hanging out again are you? so their friendship is pretty much done. How should people need to pick friends over bf....the fact is the situation wouldnt of even came up if she didnt fuck her friend....
>>
>>17790409
oh god...you are that same fag from the other thread.....Just cause your situation worked out in your favour (at least you think it did...you might be a complete fucking liar) doesn't mean it's the same for anyone...take your fancy fucking buzzwords and fuck off...cause you aren't advising...you are arguing.
>>
>>17790311
I agree with this guy, though your situation OP happens to be one of my "drop immediately" red flags.

While no, you don't have any claim over this girl just because you like her, your gut feeling isn't wrong. Most people can't be "just friends" with their exes. Barring special circumstance, I'm not usually comfortable with ex SOs still being a significant part of my partner's life, doubly-so if they still have sex.

I'm not a judgmental man, but I've seen how that situation plays out WAY too many times to have any faith that /this time/ they really are just friends.
>>
>>17790331
>>17790428
Hey I'm someone different, but I just posted in a different thread about how I moved in with my FWB like five years ago and it's a totally normal, platonic relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.