[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a girl said she developed feelings for me but won't leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad frog picture.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog picture.png
139KB, 917x871px
a girl said she developed feelings for me but won't leave her LDR boyfriend

wat do?
>>
It's a trap, don't fall for it.
>>
Tell her to fuck off
>>
>she says you will be together
>continues to act flirty
>mad when you talk about other girls or try to date them
>wil get angry when you stop showing attention

Something like this

Just go for someone else
>>
>>17789999
pretty accurate, i told her if she doesn't want a relationship then i don't want to see her at all and started ignoring her, but she keeps texting me anyway
>>
She just wants sex from you. She wants the emotional attachment with him but a sexual release because he's ldr.

Trap. Don't fall for it anon.
>>
>>17789987
Convince her thatkissing is not cheating, then that oral sex is not cheating
>>
>>17790040
>>17790044
she actually didn't want to have sex, we have kissed but that's it
>>
>>17790113
Get her to realize that kissing is already cheating...

But for real drop that shit. I'm in a similar position of a girl that has feelings for me and I for her but she's in an actual relationship. I just told her I had feelings but the bf needs to fuck off first. I suggest you do the same.
>>
Drop her ass immediately.

Boyfriend's ex was a psychotic slut that dates people on the internet and leads them on until they figure her shit out. Fucking run, right now. She's most likely a sociopath.
>>
>>17789987
Well either her bf left her or she left her bf already. So tell that crazy slut to scram.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.