[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a dominant figure to a woman without coming on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do I become a dominant figure to a woman without coming on too strong or being rapey?

I always read about how women crave a strong dominant man, and I guess due to autism, I've turned off a couple a girls when I experimented with what I thought was "dominant behavior". When planning a date I'll make a quick decision on where to go, a girl will say "well what about this place?" I'll say "no. Let's do (my way)." Then she gets pissed and doesn't respond.

I'll be having sex with a girl and think "hmm, maybe I should try to dominate her" so I go fot the hair pulling, choking, rough thing and she's not into it and never talks to me again.

Yet I see other guys doing the benevolent firm alpha thing and their girls eat their shit up. Do I need to try harder? Pls help
>>
This can't be real.

Your issue is that you're trying too hard. You're not being dominant, you're trying to act dominant and failing and you're being needy. You act that way not for yourself, but for them. To impress them, to win their approval. You feel like you NEED them to accept you. That's exactly the kind of behavior that turns women off.

And yeah, they can usually tell. If you're not a good actor your actions will come off as robotic, unnatural and insincere. And that's turning women (and people in general) off more than any submissive or dominant trait you might otherwise expose.
>>
>>17789894
>I always read about how women crave a strong dominant man,

That's like believing that all women prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate.

There are as many different sexual tastes or preferences in men as there are women, and so the odds are that if you try to treat all women the way you 'always read' all women want to be treated, you are going to offend more than you attract.

Rather than trying to turn yourself into someone 'all women' will automatically choose, why not devote your energies to getting to know each woman and discovering what she individually likes in a man?
>>
>>17789943
>why not devote your energies to getting to know each woman and discovering what she individually likes in a man?

Because Chad can waltz in, grab them by the pussy, in 2 seconds and I want to keep the self-cucking to a minimum
>>
Autism, not even once.
>>
>>17789978
(You)
>>
>>17789994
(You)
>>
>>17789894
You just have to pick up a girl that was raised by a single mom, without a father figure.

If she had no contact with her dad is better than if she just saw him every other week end.

They have a natural tendency to like dominant men and tend to fall into BDSM sex.
>>
>>17790038
Confirmed. It's like pussy is those grey dots in the black square grid optical illusion. You focus on them and they're gone but if you relax and chill you'll get them.
>>
Just try not to hurt her too much. Like, if you're going too rough, think "If I keep going, will this kill her?" and then stop if the answer is yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.