[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supposed to go out with female friend and a bunch of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478931831312.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478931831312.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>Supposed to go out with female friend and a bunch of her friends for birthday
>She cancelled that, suggested we just get dinner together and go back to her place afterwards
Is she asking me to fuck her
>>
>>17789848
Well this could be a good start
Stay alert but don't focus on it, it's maybe only platonic
>>
>>17789848
At lest she wants something from you. what you cannot know, unless you accept the date.
>>
>>17789867
I guess I should mention that going out for dinner is a regular thing for us (note I never pay for her so it's not like she's using me for a free meal), she's just never suggested to go back to her house afterwards.
>>
>>17789873
She might just want to hang out longer because it's her birthday. But this also means she enjoys your company and maybe feels comfortable/ attracted to you. Just be comfortable and however you usually are and hang out, maybe suggest watching a movie or playing cards or drinking. It could be sex.
>>
>>17789873
You should pay for her dinner as a birthday treat anon.
>>
>>17790703
agree that would be nice for you to do. treat her and she may treat you later that evening
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.