[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone feel they think in a different time-wavelength to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Does anyone feel they think in a different time-wavelength to everyone else?

Everything seems like a ephemeral blur and all of life's challenges kind of seem like trivial matters compared to the thought of my existence concluding in 20,000 days or so...
>>
>>17789787
Yeah, middle school was a """"fun"""" time. It'll go away if you grow up.
>>
>>17789787
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>17789800
>complaining about people being immature

How do you even stand being on this board for more than a minute?
>>
>>17789811
Because if I'm not insulting people, deserved or not, I start feeling internal anguish. And projecting my self hatred outwards is much easier than confronting it.
>>
>>17789787
What the hell are you even saying. that you feel time passes slower or faster for you compared to others?
The perception of time dilation is an illusion created by how much your brain is focusing and cares. Its pretty much based on how much time your remember. So if you dont remember anything from yesterday then it well feel like yesterday passed by in a flash. Where as kids are always learning new things and having fun making lasting memories. So 30 minutes to them seems like an eternity whereas 30minutes to an adult seems like seconds.
>>
>>17789815
That and it seems like almost everyone else treats their impeding death from old age is something in the distance not to really worry about or try to delay but I kind of sense it as a very real and imminent threat and always feel like I'm some crazy person for wondering how other people can seem so ambivalent about it and instead focus on ultimately meaningless pursuits and distractions.
>>
My sense of humor is definitely quite unique and I do random things just because "I can" that average people would not do.
Do I have aspergers?
>>
OP I understand what you're saying I think.

I always tell myself there's nothing that I can do about it so I shouldn't worry about it. I mean yeah, it's good to understand and come to terms with your morality but you shouldn't over think it or dwell on it.

Use it as motivation to do something great.
>>
>>17789829
Its because you are young. When you get older you realize just how much time you have. Then you realize that you are wasting that time. Then you realize that you wasted that time.
>>
>>17789965
I'm 25

>>17789876
I'm thinking of moving into genetics research but IDK
>>
>>17789787
Go get your flu shot brudda.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.