[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >clinically depressed >love of my life leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1523.jpg (175KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.jpg
175KB, 500x747px
>be me
>clinically depressed
>love of my life leaves me because of her own depression
>spiral down hardcore, nearly kill myself
>sleep around a bunch
>hang out with a chick friend I met a few years ago
> she pulls the "my partner cheated on me so we just split up, buy me a drink" card
> I pull the "nahnahnahnah my partner just split up with me, you should buy ME a drink"
>She does
>We fuck
>best sex I've ever had
>two days later she's back with the dude who cheated on her
>I keep sleeping around
>end up in a relationship
>realise I'm still too depressed and hung up on my ex for this shit
>break her heart
>drunk message the chick who was really good at sex
>"I just split up with another partner, buy me a drink"
>she responds
>"Hey same, I broke up with dickhead again, we're both obviously too unstable for romance so do you want to just be best friends but also tie me up and choke me?"

Is this a good idea?
We're both obviously pretty shit, but can fuck buddy systems actually work? Will shit hit the fan?
>>
>>17789735
U get llaid you're fine. Jk
Idk, u both seem to "understand" each other. It could turn in to something more intense that you ever felt. Why not give it a try?
>>
There's only one way to find out. Depression shouldn't stop you from pursuing happiness, but it's also no excuse to hurt others with no regard for their feelings.

My advice to you if you try it:
Don't be a piece of shit
Maybe try to help each other heal from your the respective shitshows of your lives
>>
>>17789747
This, OP. You have a very interesting situation with that girl, how openly you communicate and can relate to each others' current life happenings. I say go for it too, it could develop into something amazing. Maybe you end up dating, in the end, or become really close friends, or something else.
>>
>>17790720
Yeah, at the very least it could be a source of comfort for him.
>>
Fuckbuddy relationships can be a good way to heal, for both of you, especially when you both start out on the same page.

A friend of mine and I had harsh breakups around the same time, and figured "hey, fuck it". We got a place together and fucked like rabbits for a few months. It's been a few years, but we still live together and she's a great roommate.

Just avoid getting feelings for each other, 99% of the time that does not work out. If you feel like you are starting too, express that to them and kindly take some space.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.