[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it natural for fat unhealthy girls to have horrible smelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1475202986830.png (416KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1475202986830.png
416KB, 960x986px
Is it natural for fat unhealthy girls to have horrible smelling pussies? My ex girlfriend weights probably 250 and her puss smelled horrible. Is it true that all unhealthy girls vaginas smell like that?
>>
>>17789681
how rank is a fat unhealthy uncut guys dick? RANK
>>
It's just nature trying to ensure that land-whales have a very tough time reproducing.
>>
Diet, hygiene and genetics take part in one person's overall scent but genetics play a small role. Like it could be slightly bland and musty, or just full on tangy, but diet and hygiene are usually the contributing factors. More sugar for example could lead to a yeast imbalance. More meat and carbs could lead to a stronger and more repugnant scent. Less water consumption could intensify the smell, more dairy and cheese that isn't feta, goat cheese, or Greek yogurt can be a bad thing too. Spicy foods tend to affect scent too. Coffee and alcohol is also bad.

Sweet potatoes, pineapples, cherries, cinnamon, Greek yogurt, honey, and other sweet fruits can improve smell and taste.

But your efforts become fruitless if you don't rinse that area at least once daily.
>>
>>17789681
If you don't shower.
>>
>>17789681
People who are depressed tend to not shower as often... and when they do they don't do it well.
>>
File: 1475990520406.gif (2MB, 200x316px) Image search: [Google]
1475990520406.gif
2MB, 200x316px
>>17789703
I mean I had sex with her a long time ago when she was much skinnier and her vagina just tasted like nickels but we got back together and she did gain weight. After the added weight her vagina smelled much much much much much much much worse lol. Also, after she took a shower, her towels smelled bad. Like I know how towels are suppose to smell after you shower. But towels are not suppose to smell like hers after she took a shower.

Her diet was literally only fast food and she was depressed a lot of the time. I guess that explains both her towels and her vagina.
>>
File: 1474675950281.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1474675950281.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Anyone else have an experience with bad smelling pussy. Oh yeah she also had like the biggest bush. Fuck man. She was so unhygienic but she was really nice and could be cool a lot of the times.
>>
>>17789737
Things tend to stink if you don't wash them
No mistery here
>>
>>17789681
I'm no vaginologist but I would've thought the fatter you are the more likely your vagina is to smell.
>>
>>17789803
Is it possible for you to be fat and not have a smelly pussy?
>>
>>17789681
She probably has vaginosis
t. dogdor
>>
>>17789732
Do her towels smell earthy and moldy?

Either her laundry machine has mold or she does a shit job of doing laundry
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.