[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Half of a year after breakup and still hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473305218517.png (109KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1473305218517.png
109KB, 500x420px
>be me
>Half of a year after breakup and still hanging in there
>Doing okay other than triggers that I see. I'll see her name (Ariel) and then see the mermaid which she always identified with. I'll see little things we used to do despite the fact that I'm living half the country away.

How do I manage these emotional triggers? I'll be doing perfectly fine until I see one of them and then I'll be on bedrest for the rest of the day. Can someone help me out? I need strategies, things that I can dedicate my mind to in the heat of the moment so it doesn't bring me down a peg.

Thx all
>>
>>17789628
Just imagine the triggers had you not moved. I think you are doing fine. I picked out one horrible thing she did and every time I saw or heard a trigger I force myself to remember that. Didn't take long and when I got triggered I felt disgust instead. Win
>>
>>17789648
Not a bad idea. It's hard to remember the bad times when the good times were so good, but we did break up for a reason.

Any other suggestions anyone?
>>
>>17789759
You could kill yourself
>>
>>17789817
Very true. I'll give that a shot and let you know how it goes! brb
>>
>>17789817
Welp, didn't work. Now I'm dead and everything is white this sucks fuk u troll
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.