[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a security guard can I legally bludgeon a psych ward patient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: deathstick.jpg (27KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
deathstick.jpg
27KB, 650x433px
As a security guard can I legally bludgeon a psych ward patient to death if I need to as long as it's in self defense? For one this specific motherfucker (whom I normally ignore) talks a lot of shit is "starting" to make me angry, two I just have pent up anger and kinda hate people in general aside from my direct family and girlfriend, after working along side nut jobs and criminal pieces of shit on a daily basis. It's not really a moral dilemma as I don't see value in these peoples' lives since they're so fucking shitty to begin with, so much as I don't want to go to jail. I guess just really want to see the light leave someone's eyes instead of watching them get meals on wheels and complain about how shitty the system is every goddamn day.

TLDR: What is the best way to make an example out of a psych ward patient at work to really send a message to the rest of the patients without having legal ramifications?
>>
>>17789148
This post will work beautifully for the prosecution at your trial
>>
You should quit your job.
>>
>>17789148
you're misusing the word "whom".

that's as far as i made it in your post sry
>>
You sure you shouldn't become a patient too ?
>>
ask your supervisor
>>
>how do I murder a sick person I've decided I don't like and get away with it?
>>
Jesus, OP.

Well, I've been in psych wards like six times and I've seen some truly appalling shit. Not murder, but some One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest stuff. So yeah, you can probably take advantage of the intrinsic lack of credibility a mentally ill person has, the isolation of your workplace, and the authority abuses that it encourages. Maybe you should find some other job where venting your frustration doesn't injure someone.

I swear, I don't know why everyone from the psychiatrists to the janitors in psych wards are assholes. The psychiatrists it makes sense, because they invested a bunch of time and money into med school, but everyone else should just find somewhere else to work if they hate crazy so much.
>>
>>17789148
>I hate crazy people
>I pick a job where I have to deal with crazy people
>why are crazy people crazy although I don't like this REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grow up.
>>
Don't do it man. My buddy worked at a prison and an inmate challenged him so sure enough he opened the cell and beat the fuck out of him.

He hasn't got a job that paid as well since then and it was all for nothing. Your job is to handle shit like that so just ignore him and wait until he slips up so your co workers can all jump in and humble him.
>>
>>17789160

The "motherfucker" is the object of ignore, so OP (who is a dickhead) was using whom correctly.
>>
>>17789154
I hate when this fag is right
>>
>>17789148

I hope this thread is forwarded to the FBI.
>>
>>17789148
this b8 is of abysmally poor quality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.