[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a fat guy find fat girls to fuck? Up til now they all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1478754858213.png (365KB, 515x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478754858213.png
365KB, 515x420px
How does a fat guy find fat girls to fuck? Up til now they all said no. I've been told tinder won't work if you're not atleast average looking. What do?
>>
>>17788951
have you tried feabie?
>>
>>17788954
Don't even know what that is
>>
>>17788951
>How does a fat guy find fat girls to fuck?
you don't

fat girls are utter trash, completely mentally unstable

you're supposed to get /fit/ then brutally reject fat girls until they either get skinny of kill themselves
>>
>>17788961
then google it retard, its a dating/hookup/social media site for fat girls
>>
>>17788954
Oh god, those people sound crazy, I don't want some girl to feed me
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>>17788971
what about the other way around?
>>
>>17788969
Fat girls are looking for skinny guys who like em fat they aren't looking for fat fucks
>>
>>17788976
the only fuckable fat girl is one who is currently making headway into losing weight

or is otherwise so damn sweet that you get diabetes just from holding her hand
>>
You don't. No one wants to fuck a fat person. Fat girls want skinny guys, fat guys want skinny girls.
>>
>>17788980
gonna have to disagree with that one, a fat girl who is actively trying to get fatter is the hottest thing to me
>>
>>17788982
idk man i was getting regular sex even at 360+ lbs and none were fat
>>
>>17788982
I don't, Im trying to find fat girls because I have no self esteem to even talk to a girl who is attractive
>>
>>17788990
i have a small dick so maybe that colors my opinion
>>
>>17788993
>>17788992
It was a generalisation, obviously.
>>
>>17788994
that sucks, but atleast you can still get good head

fat girls give the best blowjobs because they're always hungry

>>17788993
This is the reason why fat girls don't want to fuck you, who would want to fuck someone who isn't attracted to them? They'd rather fuck people like me who actually prefer fat women.
>>
>>17788992
Well how do I do it? Do I have to be confident and cool? If so then I'm not getting anywhere. I can make people laugh but all that got me was a bunch of girls who were friends
>>
>>17789014
They can't tell, why would they think I want to fuck them if I'm not attracted? And I don't have to be attracted to wanna make them feel good
>>
>>17788951

Tumblr, Facebook, OKC, POF.

desu the one lay I got on POF was luck. I was talking to a girl that wasn't interested in me, then she set me up with her friend.

OKC was one girl who I invited over when I was drunk, and one girl who knew a girl I cheated on my gf with. Also a couple girls who lived a few blocks away from me, come to think of it I've had the best luck on OKC

Tumblr is my best bet, but I'm also pop punk style, so I don't know if that'll work for you

Tinder I've met one girl on, but she was visiting an amusement park near me, but actually lives in another state. tinder is trash unless you're normie.
>>
>>17789025
Well shit I already tried all of those. Oh well back to the fleshlight I guess
>>
>>17789033
>fleshlight
disgusting, get a dragon dildo
>>
>>17789033

Maybe you just have a shit personality.
>>
>>17789041
I guess so, but I don't know why I'd have so many friends and girls telling me how hilarious I am.
>>
>>17789015
>Well how do I do it?
I honestly have no idea. I've also been in a dry spell since moving across the country

I've also lost 40 pounds but I don't think that changes anything
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.