[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I need some advice here. i'm in college, currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (196KB, 454x536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
196KB, 454x536px
Hey /adv/. I need some advice here.

i'm in college, currently in my first programming class, because I want to make games in the future.

Throughout the semester so far, I feel like I haven't learned a bit though. not because of the professor (it's an online class anyways) but because I'm so lazy. On pretty much all the homeworks, I just found the code online and used that. And I'm ashamed at myself. Im going through this whole course, and at the end IF I do pass the class, im gonna know nothing because my dumbass didnt want to practice and study at all.

I KNOW I have to study and practice, but I'm just so lazy. I always end up playing vidya or something. It kills me and I hate it. It's not just coding; this is affecting me in my other classes too, such as math and 3d animation.

What the hell do I do to step up my fucking game? This is my 3rd semester of community college, and I'm slacking hard.

I WANT to learn programming, I know I do. but my body doesn't. Or maybe im just looking for an easy way out, which i know i shouldn't be.

Damn im so silly
>>
You're going to eventually run into classes that haven't been copy/pasted from the internet and you're going to be fucked. Might as well stop throwing away your money and enroll in a trade school, since you lack the willpower or concentration to enter the regular workforce.
>>
>>17788706
But I don't want to do that.
>>
>>17788754
not him, but
>but i don't want to do that

and i don't want to work 45 hours a week for this job that almost gives me anxiety attacks every day.

i don't want to be paid less than half the minimum wage for what my actual job description is.

i don't want to be in this situation where if i lose this job, i'm homeless.

you don't always get what you want.

holy shit the amount of entitlement in your response is astounding.
>>
>>17788701
You don't want it badly enough.

It sounds like you havnt really experienced real failure yet. Once you feel like you have something to lose or you are farmilliar with the feeling of failure, you will step up your game.

Try to make life harder for yourself
>>
>>17788701
What's the point of going to college if you're not learning shit, and probably won't even get a degree?

By being lazy now, you're basically waste your time and throw your money away ... if that's not a good enough motivation to step up you game, not much else will be.

Might as well start writing your job application for some McJob.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.