[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl i know and have been flirting with back and forth all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (2KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
2KB, 196x110px
this girl i know and have been flirting with back and forth all semester just sent me 30 messages in succession mid conversation explaining that she is changing her life and due to this shift in ideology she considers me to be a lesser human and an influence she does not need. she claims to hope that she finds a reason to continue to interact with me.

30 messages.

also she called me a normie

i thought we had a thing going and this literally comes out of no where. what the?
>>
>This is my first encounter with Bipolar Disorder
Lucky man. Thank goodness this happened before you invested any time or money on her. By next week, she'll have made the decision to be a lesbian.
>>
she's losing her mind, the things she says nothing to do with you or anything else in reality
>>
>>17788697
>also she called me a normie

Sounds like you got a keeper
>>
>>17788715
she's got a bunch of mental problems actually add, depression, and something else i think. and i guess bi polar too? don't really care about that though, but if this is bi polar...

>>17788725
she's really smart though. like, i kinda do wanna just say fuck you i don't need to prove myself to you and end it there but she may have a point in her statements about me. it was a very thorough analysis

>>17788734
fucking RIGHT!?!?!?
>>
>>17788697
Anybody who uses "normie" seriously is pretty disconnected from reality. Be glad you didn't waste too much time to find out.
>>
>lesser human being

topkek
>>
>>17788794
so you're saying i should take the opportunity to cut her out?

>>17788802
she didn't exactly say that, i'm condensing things because 30 messages
>>
>>17788816
Yes, obviously. Unless you want to deal with a deranged person that has tons of mental issues and are sure that it won't affect you negatively.
>>
>>17788816
If your relationship is restricted to just flirting I think you should just leave her alone. There is nothing you can do. Thibk of the scenarios"

1. You see her as a waste of time and energy: if she's worth it she'll work her way back into your life
2: You still are interested in some sort of relationship: give her some space, this is dangerous territory, you'll either risk yourself by having her try to manipulate you or risk her fucking her life up more with a stranger instead when she needs someone closer to deal with this shit.

Overall the natural thing to do would be distance. If you are still interested investigate subtly without letting her know.

Even if you're an asshole, you're setting your life up for hell if you pursue this the way it is. So take it easy
>>
>>17788832
i dunno. i really like her so i'd like to at least try. well im not too sure i like her anymore now

>>17788841
alright. so keep some distance and play it cool.

but how do i get to that point? i mean i still have to respond to her message. it'd be nice to just ignore it though
>>
The only thing to do would be to respond simply "I'm sorry you feel that way" (or some variation, desu if she sent 30 messages you could be justified sending a couple), but basically keep it short and sweet, keep lines of communication open, but basically give up on this one.

It's not nice but that's how reality goes sometimes.
>>
>>17788697
So your ex friend either is subscribed to elliot hussle or to Mr. Molyneux. Congratz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.