[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be 23 >Work at Computer Repair shop for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 73821iF613E310B6F427CA.png (251KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
73821iF613E310B6F427CA.png
251KB, 384x288px
>Be me
>Be 23
>Work at Computer Repair shop for a few months
>Cute girl walks in
>"Hey, I just wanted to see if you guys were hiring"
>Boss says no, Anon just started working here
>She sighs and says ok
>She leaves a resume though
>Fast forward a few weeks
>Customers' repairs start backing up
>Realize we might need another person
>Remember cute girl
>Mention it to boss
>"Nah, Anon, we can do this"

>Fast Forward 5 Month

>Finally decide to go to college
>Going to live off GI Bill so won't need a job
>Let boss know
>"Well, I guess I can call up CuteGirl and give her an interview"
>She comes in for the interview
>Dressed in what is essentially a cocktail dress
>ME:thats a little high class for a repair shop don't you think?
>CuteGirl: I always try to do more than i am expected
>Me: Did you think of that response on the way in?
>CuteGirl: Yeah haha
>Me: Just dress casually for your follow up interview ok?
>CuteGirl: Ok I will. Thanks for the advice.
>She gets the job

>Fast forward a few days

>I train her up since she is essentially my replacement
>CuteGirl: So, Anon, what do you do in your spare time?
>Me: Oh, I'm just a raging alcoholic lol. Usually just play vidya and hang out with friends. I'm kind of a shut in.
>CuteGirl: Oh nice. I don't drink but I'm a shut in too. I just play Final Fantasy online on the weekends. My friends have to practically drag me out of the house.
>Me: Fucking nerd
>CuteGirl: *giggle*
>Fast Forward to last day
>Really want to ask her out for coffee
>Don't do it because I'm a massive pussy
>Visit the shop sometimes
>Always with an excuse to talk to boss about something random or to get some movies/shows he pirated
>Always go with intent to ask her out to coffee
>Never do it

I noticed she would kind of stare at me when I'm talking to boss and when I would look at her, she would look away and act busy. Should I just stop being a massive pussy and ask her out? Also, how would one do that without it being fucking weird?
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 881x1146px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 881x1146px
>>17788638
>Should I just stop being a massive pussy and ask her out? Also, how would one do that without it being fucking weird?

fucking yes. just ask, it seems you have had some normal discussions already, so how hard could asking to meet up for coffee be? go for it
>>
>Me: Just dress casually for your follow up interview ok?
why are you telling a stranger what to wear, what's your goddamn problem
>>
>>17788655
Ill give it a try
>>
>>17788657
I dont know. Always believed you should dress business casual to a job interview.
>>
>>17788679
You obviously believe a lot of wrong shit about how human interactions work.
>>
>>17788684
explain why you shouldnt dress business casual for a job interview
>>
>>17788657
i'm not OP and don't necessarily agree with anything else he's saying but

he was in an interview position, he was just giving his personal tips on how to do better at job interviews. he wasn't telling a random stranger to stop dressing so nice. he was essentially giving feedback on her interview.

but
>>17788688
cultures, social norms, and fashion vary wildly around the world. that's why you shouldn't just dress business casual as a rule. some places, like singapore, will always favour those that dress above business casual.
>>
>>17788638
YES! YES!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.