[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a really wonderful boyfriend. unfortunately, he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

i have a really wonderful boyfriend.
unfortunately, he's set back by his useless degree, school debt, medical condition, and having no car/driver's license.

his experience with work is mostly mcdonalds and factory kind of positions. he's 29 and his medical condition is worsening because of the physical labor his current job requires him to do. going back to school is not an option due to his current school debt.

he's obviously very depressed about his situation and has been for a while. but lately he's been much more motivated and seems to be open for suggestions.

i'm wracking my brain around his limitations. what sort of jobs are out there that he can qualify for?
>>
better factories
>>
>>17788581
>not an option due to his current school debt.
Does he only have personal loans?

Last time i checked subsidized loans and some federally given loans are put on hold when entering higher education. Obviously interest accrues but you dont have to make payments.
>>
>>17788601
not entirely sure about his debt situation, only that it prevents him from getting another loan to afford school. we live in canada.
>>
File: intel wake me up.jpg (9KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
intel wake me up.jpg
9KB, 220x200px
>>17788581
About time to get a new boyfriend. You're better off dating a NEET at this point. At least they usually have no debt since they don't go to school and they're relatively healthy since they don't work.
>>
>>17788670
>they're relatively healthy
what the what
>>
At-home customer support.
Support.com outsources a lot of support for companies like Comcast and they pay pretty okay (When I was hired I made $11.25/hr), and provide you with a headset.
You don't really need to know anything, but there is a bit of a dumb luck streak to actually get in one of the hiring pools.

Apple also offers a similar position but its for technical support so you'd have to already know some stuff.
>>
>Guy has literally nothing going for him and will be a drain on you for the rest of your life
>"But he's nice to me :)"
Your marriage will fall apart when you have kids and they'll hate you for it.
>>
>>17788670
uh.. i don't think you understand how the world works. NEETs are more likely to have debt because they don't have a job to pay for their expenses. like food.
>>
>>17788670
>>17788691
not that he's just "nice", but he's a pretty exceptional guy... can't let go of this one. he has a heart of gold and i've never met anyone like him. also, despite his situation, he still goes out of his way to treat me like a princess and always helps others in need.

>>17788681
thanks that sounds interesting! will pass that along
>>
File: 1469679366142.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469679366142.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>17788705
Have you ever been on r9k?

They don't need money if their mom cooks for them and daddy pays the bills.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.