[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bizfag here. Never tried /adv so here we go. Im completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_9260-images(3)1101318568.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9260-images(3)1101318568.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
/bizfag here. Never tried /adv so here we go.

Im completely miserable and pretty lost at this point so Im not even sure what to ask

>First girlfriend lasted 4 years
>She was violent and abusive but I didnt know any better
>Raped at 12, 0 sex drive
>Made me feel shit for wanting sex
>Left me with $20,000 in debt

>Second girlfriend
>Raped and stabbed, 0 sex drive
>Made me feel like shit for wanting sex
>Left on good terms at least

>Current gf, over a year in
>Molested as a kid. Yep. 0 sex drive
>Makes me feel like shit for wanting sex
>Doesnt do jackshit around the house or pay bills (other than personal stuff)
>I fucked up by dating a single mom
>Raised the little bugger for over a year now, a little attatched
>Family LOVES him and treats him like hes mine

>Tired of always feeling like shit for wanting sex
>GF agrees to a one way open relationship because her kid loves me
>Tried for months, cant get laid
>GF takes up too much time and resources

>Finally get to today
>Give in and contact a hooker
>Hooker scams me, takes the money and doesnt put out
>Fuck
>My
>Life

What to do? I dont want to kick her and the little guy onto the street. But I dont think I should have to be miserable for someone that does literally nothing for me.

I work a decent job thats respected locally, and Im not /fit fit but average fit at least.
>>
dump her, move away and find a way to pick dates that prevents you from finding and choosing traumatized rape victims all the goddamned time
>>
>>17788531
eh, find a girl without issues, why are you even going for a woman with some kids... are normal ladies that hard to find?
>>
>>17788531
Ayo, hold up.

let me get this straight: you've got a chick living with you who doesn't do anything (not even lets you fuck her) and on top of that you're even raising her kid?

That's some pretty top-tier cuckolding you pulled off there. Why the fuck are you even with her? Do you get a kick out of being miserable?
>>
>>17788561
I dont have a problem with them. I didnt think at the time about how much harder it would be to dump her. And I REALLY didnt expect how attatched my family would be to him. I expected them to frown upon it.

In retrospect I realize how much I fucked myself
>>
>>17788573
>Do you get a kick out of being miserable?
I really think people like OP can only blame some kind of self-hatred. Like women who keep dating physically abusive men. The stats don't add up to being "unlucky" and even then there's no reason to invest so much time and money.
>>
>>17788573
Eh, theres still sex but it can be months apart. She pays for her and her kids expenses, just not rent or utilities. Shes pretty chill and we enjoy each others company

Its just the fucking sex. Even when it happens shes terrible at it
>>
>>17788584
>Even when it happens shes terrible at it.

Then again, from what you said in the OP it doesn't sound like you have much experience when it comes to sex, since you keep getting girls that don't want to fuck too often to begin with. Maybe you're partially at fault if she isn't into it (i.e. you suck at sex). Have you tried talking openly with her about her preferences, what she likes and what she dislikes when it comes to sex? Or she doesn't want to talk about this stuff?

This is assuming you don't have much experience though, I might be wrong about that.
>>
>>17788607
I can hook up fine in between gf's. Shes just too much dead weight when it comes to time, money, and the fact that I cant bring them home.

But I dont want to leave her if I dont have to, especially over just sex.

Even with the bills, we get by just fine as it is, I just dont have too much extra money for taking other women on dates
>>
>>17788632
>But I dont want to leave her if I dont have to, especially over just sex.
>just sex.

I think sex is one of the most important issues in a relationship, and very likely the main cause of people cheating on each other and breaking up. I wouldn't say it's "just" sex. If she is such an awful lay, you should really consider dropping her ass. It is clearly bothering you.
>>
>>17788656
True. This might be what I was looking for, thanks
>>
>>17788531
Get yourself a sexual vacation in Tijuana and trained yourself with cheap hookers. Once you get confident, try your luck on Tinder or Badoo.
>>
lol this thread sure is full of entitled jerks. it -is- just sex. if you can't empathise with her enough to not constantly want to fuck her even though she's got issues with it and no sex drive, you are pressuring and coercing her into sex. which, in case you haven't heard, is rape.

you clearly don't give enough of a shit about her if your dick is so important. like the others have said, it's bothering you, so leave her. stop pretending you care about her.

you have all the facilities at your disposal to jack off. she doesn't owe you sex just because she's in a relationship with you. clearly you are aware that being in a relationship with her means that there is little to no sex that she wants to have. if that isn't what you're looking for, then fuck off. stop wasting everyone's time.

all of u are nasty
>>
>>17788700
Gr8 b8 m8. Still...
I trained my virgin wife to enjoy sex or I would get it maybe once per week. Which means I had to eb the one going down on her many times.
No, she's the one who jumps on my dick, without troubling herself with questions that go in the way of her pleasure.
Sex is a vital part of a relationship. No sex, no connection.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.