/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have so much homework to do >So depressed an unmotivated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 29234_PE116289_S5.jpg (468KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
29234_PE116289_S5.jpg
468KB, 2000x2000px
>Have so much homework to do
>So depressed an unmotivated I couldn't care less.

What do I do? How do I get focused
>>
File: Off yourself bitch.jpg (122KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
Off yourself bitch.jpg
122KB, 457x459px
>>17788488
If it's that hard for you it shows you have no interest and maybe should look at other things.

Or you're just a lazy shit. The only cure for that is pic related.
>>
Imagine coming in on the first day of class, trying to re-add the same class that you just failed with the same professor. You couldn't add it normally because grades are posted after the regular registration date. So the teacher looks at your form and just sighs. Trust me, that's a real shitty feeling and situation.
>>
>>17788558
It's a little bit of both desu.

I've just been outright miserable and I just can't be dammed to do anything because of it. I can't stay focused, I have no drive, I have no idea what I want.
>>
>>17788613
Then change your life up man.

There's no point in forcing yourself to be something you aren't.
>>
>>17788693
But what I'm in for school is what I thought I wanted since I was 12.

I don't have a plan b desu.
>>
>>17788488

Talk with your ex
>>
>>17788713
You already know this is inevitable.

People need to stop being afraid of living your life.

So what if you don't have a back up? If you're going to be miserable then you're just delaying this and wasting time.

Besides, people change a ton in just a year. It's been years for you, and years of your youth on top of that.
>>
>>17788767
kind of dangerous to say "so what if you don't have a back up?"

i spent 3 years studying something i thought i wanted. hated it. abandoned ship. spent a year somewhere else trying to find a job. nothing. moved country. found a job after 4 months.

i hate my job. i don't have a back up. if i lose this job, i'm homeless. normal people have a back up, i.e. family that will help them until they find another job. i don't have that.

i'm desperately trying to save enough money so that if i do lose this job i can survive a bit until i find something else. back up plans are important
>>
>>17788770
I'm not telling you to drop your life because you don't like it.

Just start making steps to correct it. Life isn't easy, but it also doesn't have to suck, given you're willing to work for it.

This is coming from someone who's done this, you sound how I did. It takes time but it's worth it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.