[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl stares at me constantly, purposely waits to read my messages,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472425528047.jpg (63KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472425528047.jpg
63KB, 540x566px
A girl stares at me constantly, purposely waits to read my messages, will sometimes ignore me but then check to see my reaction from afar, refuses to hug me but hugs everyone else, will tease me, will lecture me if I do something stupid or wrong, and will laugh at about everything I say. She's interested in me, right...? The only off putting thing is that she ignores me hard core and it makes me feel confused and a little depressed. Is there something I SHOULD do? Keep in mind we used to talk daily and she'd flirt, but then she turned really awkward like this for some reason. I never really showed my interest in her, I think.
>>
She likes you, yes.
If you're interested too ask her on a date. Literally anything will work, she's blatantly thirsty.
>>
>>17788352
When I try to start conversations with her she kind of gives bland responses though, not like she used to. She seems nervous as fuck, is there a way I can calm her down? It probably doesn't help that I hardly talk and I always look angry...
>>
>>17788357
>She seems nervous as fuck
Because she likes you and doesn't want to look like an idiot.
Literally just ask her out. Don't just try to have a conversation because she's going to be a weird nervous wreck. The second it's a date she'll probably open up a lot because that "DOES HE LIKE ME?????" feeling will be gone.
>>
>>17788345

It just took her while to get to know you and catch feelings for you. Now she's acting weird, because she doesn't know how to act anymore or how to express what she's feeling. You make her nervous, because you aren't just a friend anymore, you're a guy she's into.
>>
>>17788369
>>17788370
Oh boy, guess I better get to work. Thanks mates
>>
OP again, I sent her a snap amd she waited hours to open it, only to not respond to it. I rarely text her but she normally never responds to me, are you sure she'/ interested...? She'll text me in even rarer situations and I normally reply in a timely manner
>>
>>17788891
Ask her when you meet her irl. I had similiar situation and havent took it
>>
>>17788904
What do ya mean?
>>
>>17788345
Is that muh nigga palpatine?
>>
>>17788345
Had plenty of friends like that.
Unless she suggests doing something with you openly, then it's nothing but a mean-tease friendship, in which case you should be an asshole to her as well.
That in turn will either sort her shit out because you'll show that she'll receive what she's dishing out to you, OR it will actually push her to try getting into a relationship with you.
Or it will stay how it is, just with you two giving each other shit now.

Could go either way, just basing this off my own experience.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.