[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy I know is a real bipolar backstabbing scumbag who cheats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: douche.jpg (92KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
douche.jpg
92KB, 577x1024px
This guy I know is a real bipolar backstabbing scumbag who cheats on his wife and copes by accusing her of being a cheater. His wife literally hates him and hes paranoid shes trying to screw him over.

I want to fuck with him by signing up for feminist literature, advise for verbally abused women and advice for women seeking divorce to be sent to their mail box.

All of the places I have seen so far just offer email. Does anyone know where to look to find a place that will send this kind of information via postal service?
>>
Just fuck his wife and text him the pictures.
>>
Leave the guy alone.

Put your efforts in to something that benefits you rather than just a laugh.
>>
Why do you care about this man or his wife? Is this a family thing?
>>
>>17787850
>>17787869
its kinda personal, he tricked me into working for him, 35-60 hours a week for nearly two years for a $60 a week salary plus room and board and then kicked me out on some trumped up bullshit once I had the company working well enough for him to quit his job and take over.
>>
>>17787869
>>17787850
His M/O is pretty fucked up. He fabricates victimhood scenarios to get what he wants, if he wants to fuck around on his wife, he cooks up a story about how his wife is cheating on him and then disappears for a night because he needs "space" Iv'e seen him steal from his own brothers by making up stories about how they stole it from him and threatening violence. Whats really freaky about it is that he really believes the shit that he comes up with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.