[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm having lady troubles. So, during the summer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1454513752okMrO.jpg (96KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1454513752okMrO.jpg
96KB, 550x636px
Hey /adv/, I'm having lady troubles.
So, during the summer, I've discovered I have more than platonic feelings for a girl friend of mine (let's call her Linda) that I've been hanging out with during our time in Uni. Two years ago she started dating a guy from our Uni and we've started hanging out together. I would always go by her house where they practically lived together to play vidya/chat/party and sometimes sleep there as well. Also I was in a relationship myself at the time so I never stopped to think if I was attracted to her. Before summer I broke up with my on and off girlfriend and started working at the city I was studying. Linda was working there as well and since I was basically living there for the better part of the day, she told me I should move in for the summer so we wouldn't feel lonely. Her bf didnt find a job so he went back to his parents' house for the summer, waiting for the exams season. At some point during my stay there, she had come back from work worn out, so I offered to give her a massage. Told her to lie face down and take her shirt off. She did, I started rubbing, and at some point I told her to turn over so I could massage on the front too. She did, I massaged her boobs (a lot), her feet and the upper-inner part of her thighs. After a while she told me she had to go to the bathroom and I was sure she got wet, because I didn't hear the toilet flush. I continued massaging her, her bf called and she didnt tell him anything about what we were doing. After a while I stopped and we started watching a tv series we both liked. This happened a few times after that, but I am not sure if she was just feeling comfortable enough (i.e. she had me friendzoned) to let me or she is somewhat interested as well (inb4 omega-fag). Keep in mind we've always been close, but since we moved back to our city we started going out together and stuff. Some time ago I happened to sleep at her parents' house. (cont)
>>
File: nien.jpg (51KB, 526x637px) Image search: [Google]
nien.jpg
51KB, 526x637px
While there, we started talking about her relationship with her bf. Since he lives in another city right now they are having a long distance relationship until he or she decides to go to ther other's city. She told me that she felt like shit now that she couldn't see him so easily, but when she is with him she feels (quote) invincible and that she is in love with him. At some point, while we were watching a movie, I started pinching and biting her playfully, as I always do. She wrapped her hand around my neck and we continued watching the movie, all the while giving occasional kisses to each other (me on her hands, Linda on my head) and holding hands. At some point I leaned my head back, grabbed her head and started kissing her face wherever (but being the biggest pussy on this half of the earth) I didn't try kissing her mouth. This continued for another movie, then we decided to go to bed. She also told me that on february she will be going to her bfs city for a training seminar for a job she applied and she will be gone for a couple of months. We will be seeing each other a lot until then, since we will be doing our thesis together. What do you say about this situation /adv/? What do I do? Should I tell her how I feel about her before she goes away or I do keep my mouth shut and just find another girl?
>>
She said explicitly that she loves her boyfriend which means she doesn't want to take it any further.

You should still tell her if you're serious about her and just move on from there. Try to set the mood so you can just lean in for a kiss and them tell her or something
>>
>>17787807
yeah, i can understand that, but it seems to me that we are much more intimate than what a single guy and a girl on a relationship would be, even if we are friends.
I mean, are there really girls who would let their friends rub them wherever and not tell their boyfriend after that?
Either I understand women a lot less than I thought I did, or there may be something there.
>>
soooo... bump?
>>
>>17787943
Tell her you like her and want to fuck her, and tell her to drop her bf. There you go anon all you wanted to hear.
>>
>>17787765
your an idiot. she has said multiple times she has a BF yes they are in a LDR but she still loves him. YOU are in the friendzone with her. you wont get out of the friendzone with her untill she says they have broken up. BUT i wouldnt hold my breath if i was you. go find somebody new.
>>
>>17788017
well, I was expecting a bit more of an analysis on what might be going through her head, or what would possible outcomes be, since this is an advice board and all but yeah I could do that as well
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.