[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year ago I met a guy online. After speaking on line for a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 265x265px
A year ago I met a guy online. After speaking on line for a couple of months we started dating and a long 9 months later we met when I flew to his city. We spent a week together and he seemed off... A day after I flew back home, he broke up with me. He had apparently been speaking to his ex, realised he still loves her and that's why he was being weird. But they never got back together so I don't think it's the real reason he left me. He insisted that we stay friends... and he suggested that when I visit family who live in the same city as him that we hook-up.

Now yeah, I know this is not the best choice... But I'm kinda hung up on the guy. Every now and then I tell him that I don't want to speak to him and then a week goes by, I'll be feeling fine again... And the he'll message me. We shamelessly flirt and then he'll have a date, and it leaves me feeling like I did fresh after the break up. Why does he do this? I've told him that it hurts and that's why I don't want to talk to him, but he keeps coming back.

But now there is another issue. During our relationship, I became friends with one of his friends, this dude... This dude is lonely AF. Clingy, depressed always ass kissing. He asked if I would ever date him and I didn't wanna be like " fuck no, you are annoying " so I said " yeah, if we met under different circumstances who knows, but I'm dating your friend" so he was all " I'll be your back up boyfriend"

Being the complete idiot I am, I fully believed that I would be with my ex forever so I agreed to the back up thing.

As soon as my ex left me, this dude was calling me, texting me, being over supportive. A week later he assumes we are dating, 3 months later he's talking about seeing me and proposing. He's a nice guy, but the thought of dating him makes me want to kill myself.
>>
Cont.

While I lie on my bed, listening to sad music, depressed that my ex is somewhere out there probably fucking some chick. His friend texts me " Hey Hun, what are you up to? (emoji emoji). I miss you. Can't wait to see you! ( fucking smirk emoji)" I look at my phone, I see its him and mutter " fuck off ass kissing cunt" I literally avoid whatapp for days because I don't want to deal with this guy.

But at the end, he's offering me a relationship, right? He's been supportive, caring, a really nice guy. But I want to punch him in the throat. But my ex... I want that.

Why do girls like assholes? I should probably just end it all. LostAllHope ... My dear old friend.

Not sure where I was going with this post. But I do kinda feel better.
>>
Stop seeing this guy there are plenty of others out there that are actually near you. Try to remember that Internet relationships are 90 percent bullshit
>>
File: It don't matter.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
It don't matter.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>17787754
>>17787757
wimmin like asshole guys cause they're confident and know how to manipulate girls (whether purposely or not)

Anyway consider things over with your ex and that dude. Just tell him to fuck off. No better way to make a point than being direct with it.

Stick with irl relationships. Online does not work.
>>
>>17787754
Would you consider giving yourself to him sexually?
>>
>>17788160
My ex's friend? I've considered dating the guy and it grosses me out. I wouldn't sleep with him.
>>
>>17788156
> consider things over with your ex

Well he doesn't want me back. I've tried distancing myself from him and not talking to him but, he kinda messages me if I don't message him.

And it's hurtful. He'll say shit like " I care about you" "I love you. You're the only one that's really there for me" and then he'll turn around to go sleep with some Tinder whore in the next breath.

So yeah, this is my life.

I've met a guy I kinda like irl in my town. And we've gone out a few times but it feels like a friendship more than anything else. I require guys to be blatant about what they want. I don't trust hints and I honestly think this is why it's not really progressing with the guy in my town.

My ex was pretty much " hey date me" and this guy is " I'll send you 50 memes about being in a relationship, I'll then say sometime in terms of dating me and then I'll ignore you for 2 days"
>>
>>17788856
Do you even have proof of him banging tinder whores?
>>
>>17788867
> he invited 2 girls on Facebook that were from tinder.
> 2 days ago he sent a me picture of some douche hipster beer he bought and said he was going to this girls house
> I believe him because he hasn't been on steam for 2 days and he's usually always on steam

I know, I'm such a stalker
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.