[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. I'm a guy working at a Youth Hostel in S.A. Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: travel-underwear-pinnable2.jpg (50KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
travel-underwear-pinnable2.jpg
50KB, 300x450px
Help.
I'm a guy working at a Youth Hostel in S.A.
Women regularly leave their backpacks with us while they got on hikes or after they check-out to come back at night.
I regularly got through the hot ones things until I find some used/soiled panties, which I then use to jack myself off, pressing them against my face, getting high on their womanly scent.
I take care of never leaving any spunk on them and to put them back exactly where I found them.
Today a very hot Finn girl came back earlier than expected, told us her bus wasn't leaving until tomorrow, asked for her things and checked back into a dorm.
Problem is I have her whole dirty laundry, and smelly beautiful panties in my possession. Her back pack is now in a locked locker in the dorm, other girls are in there so there's no way I can put them back.
What should I do anon?
>>
Throw it out and deny seeing them in the first place
>>
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>17787612
Yes, I'm contemplating this and deny everything even if I'm waterboarded... it could get bad though.

>>17787618
Yes, I know bro.
>>
Girls misplace a lot of things, especially panties. Chances are she just won't be able to figure out where she left them. I lose them all the time! Lol. You should be fine
>>
my sides hurt so much right now I'm sorry anon
>but in all seriousness just play dumb
>>
Even more reasons not to stay at hostels and pay a bit more for a hotel.
>>
You lucky bastard
>>
>>17787630
Problem is I have 3 of her panties which where all in a bag along with a couple of socks.
>>
>>17787672
you're not helping anon... but yeah, you have a point.
>>
>>17787676
Thanks anon, and even if I don't make it out of this in one piece, I have no regrets... I did it for the lulz.
>>
>>17787608
We've got you covered OP, but you're going to need your cool face.
1. Don't wait for her to find out and ask/complain about it.
2. You approach her as soon you can and say you need to talk to her about something important.
3. First express you're sorry about the situation but don't apologize, pull a Trump.
4. Then tell her, "The Japanese tourist in room (random number) offered me 100USD for each one of your knickers I could get him, 150USD if they were dirty, I was stupid... I know".
5. If there's no Japanese guests go for any East European available, whoever doesn't speak English or if there's no other choice, German. Japanese and Germans are known for this type of dealings.
6. Offer to give her stuff back but beg her not to report you.
7. It's better to come of as a stupid sociopath than as a creep with a panty fetish.
8. Smile.
9. CASH.
>>
>>17787608
Post pics or it never happened.
>>
>>17787764
Genius!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.