[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i called someone i knew a "nigger" and they messaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
i called someone i knew a "nigger" and they messaged a bunch of people telling them what i called him.

is there any way to salvage this? one of the people he sent it to was my gf and i don't know if she checked the message yet and i'm also unsure how to talk about this if she does bring it up.
>>
File: 89693355_large_Kramskoi_Christ.jpg (96KB, 475x699px) Image search: [Google]
89693355_large_Kramskoi_Christ.jpg
96KB, 475x699px
>>17787422
You need to give us more context.

For example, if I call someone a nigger, I have plenty of options if I want to get away with it. I'm no native speaker so I would just say I didn't know that nigger was more derogatory than black, our word for black is closer to nigger after all. If I knew this would not work I would could instead say that it was in a burst of anger and I "didn't mean it". People who knows me knows I speak blunt and I'm prone to bad rage when induced to it. But I would not need to give any of those excuses to my girl because she's an actual racist unlike me (she was a sort of skinhead in her teens).

Tell us more about you, about the nigger and why did you call him that. And about your girlfriend.
>>
Trump is president now, you'll be fine.
51% of white women agree with you so your girlfriend probably won't say anything.
Just don't be a pussy and apologize, tell people they need to stop being such PC libtards and that words don't hurt.
>>
If she accuses you of anything call gf a nigger lover
>>
Well was this the stop stabbing me nigger or did you just walk up to a guy and call him that without provocation?
>>
>>17787422
you cannot put that one back in the box. Your gf will either listen to your excuse of give you shit or go fuck a nigger and rub it in your face
>>
>>17787422
Well just in general white boy, nigger is a insult that people don't like. You've been on 4chan too long. If you didn't mean it say you know this guy awhile and meant 'nigga' and it was supposed to be a term of endearment but maybe its 2017 and whites still can't use that, and you were sorry for any who were offended.
>>
>>17787464
Can't tell if you're an ironic memeing /pol/ retard or a butthurt liberal retard that voted for Hillary in California because you thought you were denying trump a vote
>>
context: this is someone i know and used to be friends with in school but he annoyed me so much we stopped being friends. i called him that as a joke online unprovoked. I'm american born and can't say I didn't know it was racist. I also am not a racist
>>
>>17787842
>not racist
>using the word nigger to people IRL

Not only are you racist, you're also stupid. You deserve everything you get, nigger.
>>
>>17787848
i used it as a joke online not irl
>>
Your choices are basically to either fess up and apologize, claim it was a joke gone wrong, claim he misheard you("niggardly", etc.), or claim he's a liar and try to pit your credibility against his. Why'd you say it?
>>
>>17787856
it was a joke gone wrong! i just feel like maybe people won't be as understanding cause it seems like a really flimsy "excuse." i just wasn't really thinking and thought it would be funny.
>>
>not having a group of friends where everyone uses nigger freely and with humor

That's where you fucked up first, bud.
>>
>>17787422

What, you mean actions and words have consequences? What has the world come to? Apologize, learn your lesson here and move on, next time just think twice what you're doing.
>>
>>17787853
That's even worse because they have proof it happened you stupid cunt
>>
>>17787899
i thought he would be okay with it i know he used to post on 4chan.
>>
>>17787422

>is there any way to salvage this?

Yeah, go back in time and stop yourself from speaking like a retarded, edgy 12 year old.

What you people need to understand is that intent does not matter in these situations. Whether or not you meant to be racist is not the point. When you do something shitty to someone, stopping and saying "Oh, well I didn't MEAN for it to be insulting and shitty" does not at all negate the fact that it WAS insulting and shitty.

You said something shitty. You behaved like a shithead and the only logical thing to do at this point is apologize and say "I'm sorry for behaving like a shithead."

Despite what 4chan tries to tell you, going around calling people niggers is not commonly accepted social behavior. People don't like it.

Apologize. Whether or not you're actually sorry is not the point. The point is when you do shitty things the only way out of it with the least amount of blowback possible is to admit you did something shitty and apologizing.

Next time you feel like calling someone a nigger, log back on to 4chan and be an edgy fuckhead to your heart's delight.
>>
I didn't know there were so many SJWs here on 4chan. That person who sent the message out is a brat. He needs to know safe spaces aren't real and you can continue to be a chilling reminder of that OP.
>>
>>17788648

>not being cool with calling people niggers
>SJW

anyone who raises an issue with your shitty, childish behavior is an SJW. yeah. thats definitely how that works.
>>
>>17788648
If it was also a joke as you said OP, he also needs to get a sense of humor and let things go.
>>
>>17788651
It is, OP shouldn't even have had this problem. A normal reasonable human being can just laugh it off and take the joke instead of trying to instill their own sense of warped vigilante justice by trying to shame OP through people he knows.
>>
>>17788653

>If it was also a joke as you said OP, he also needs to get a sense of humor and let things go.

I like how people that say shitty things always just use "get a sense of humor" as an excuse for why they aren't wrong.

According to your logic you can just say any shitty thing you want to somebody and if they don't agree with what your interpretation of a joke is their sense of humor is just not developed enough?

You do have a point though. Everyone in the entire world is not allowed to be bothered by any insult I throw out because as long as I personally consider it a joke I'm not obligated to apologize.
>>
>>17788662
>It's warped justice to literally quote a person's own words.
>>
>>17788648
Given OPs reaction for the consequences of his actions, it's him who needs a safe space.

It's not like the nigger did anything beyond making OPs idiotic behavior public
>>
>>17788662

>A normal reasonable human being can just laugh it off and take the joke

Please explain to me how a normal, reasonable person would interpret being called a nigger as a joke.

Are you black? Have you ever been called a nigger before? Do you have any close, personal family who have been yelled at, abused or insulted for being black?

If you do, I'd like you to ask them how funny it was.

>warped vigilante justice by trying to shame OP through people he knows.

So OP is not at all at fault for saying something incredible shitty, its the recipients fault for letting other people know he said something shitty?

Ok. I get it.

>It is, OP shouldn't even have had this problem

Yeah, all he had to do was just not say something incredibly shitty and childish and he wouldn't have this problem. I know you 4chan dudes don't get a lot of sunlight but you do understand that going around calling people "niggers" is not normal, socially accepted behavior, right?

"Oh come on, it was just a joke" is the tool of a fucking fool. Just because saying something or doing something in your select group of friends it not a big deal does not mean it isn't in other places, and it doesn't mean that you're justified in casting aside other people's feelings about it just because YOU thought it was a joke.

I know you want to live in this pristine, autism fueled world where words don't hurt and people can live in this politically correct vaccuum where everything is ok as long as it is a joke but that isn't the real world, dude. That isn't how regular adults in civilized society work and protesting by talking like an asshole and never apologizing is only going to turn you into a social pariah that no one wants to interact with.

Whether or not you find it offensive isn't the point. Calling someone a nigger isn't funny to a lot of people. If you can't wrap your mind around that then your head is literally 95% aspergers.
>>
>>17787422
na, not okay. learn from your mistakes and move on
>>
op here, i sent him an apology and told him i was wrong and that i'm obviously not a racist cause we used to be friends. hope he forgives me, i feel bad.
>>
>>17788702
Good move. Even better if you'd make it sooner.
>>
Tell everyone else it wasn't you if it's possible and apologize to him.

That way, even if he does find out you said that to others, he'll either think you're nice enough to have catered to his feelings before justifying your "innocent self" or will respect the fact that the whole situation is dumb and someone who logically saw to apologise shouldn't be faced with this situation.

If he's known for being aggressive or unpredictable just apologize to him and go about subtly justifying you saying it to everyone else. Meme it, secretly say it wasn't even you, do what you gotta do.

You saying it isn't even harmful in any way clearly. If saying a single word is enough to damage your relationships then theres nothing wrong with manoeuvring out of this situation.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.