[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the thing. I paid a hooker, she seems nice, mature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160615_004053.jpg (61KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_004053.jpg
61KB, 409x600px
Here's the thing. I paid a hooker, she seems nice, mature and I don't want to pay her again. I got her real number (Not the one she uses to work) and I've been speaking with her since yesterday.

Of course, I'm trying to convice her to repeat it for free (You know, the dream, save a hooker, and all that crap). What would you do? Keep talking o go straight to the point?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17787336
Hookers get that all the time
Unless you can provide her hourly rate every hour for the rest of her life she's not interested and will only be annoyed
>>
>>17787341
Thanks for the advice anon. Maybe I should stop then.
>>
Why do you think you will get free stuff? Do you think that if you go to a pizza place once and pay for it, you'll get free pizzas from them for the rest of your life?
>>
>>17787355
>Maybe I should stop then.
That is the recommended action.
>>
>>17787378
Good way to see it. Anyways, at least I was nice all this time so she won't have the wrong idea when I see her again.
>>
>>17787336
Just be direct for the 1% chance it works. "I like you and I'd like to see you again on a personal level"
>>
you can date her as long as you don't have a problem with her continuing to prostitute herself. or as long as she thinks you don't. she might stop anyway if it gets serious. i mean it is possible, but she can't feel like you want to be the white knight who whisks her away from her terrible life. this will only make her roll her eyes and let out a big ol' "oh brother".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.