[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I call her or not? We broke up abruptly 3 months ago,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: received_1068278279958107.jpg (77KB, 720x1232px) Image search: [Google]
received_1068278279958107.jpg
77KB, 720x1232px
Should I call her or not?

We broke up abruptly 3 months ago, she got mad about some stupid thing, didn't want to do anything with me, etc etc.
We haven't been in much if not any contact since then.
But tomorrow, aka in 4ish hours, is her birthday so I was wondering if it'd be okay if I called her just to wish her a happy birthday and to see how she is, etc.

So, would that be ok, or is it breaking some secret norm I'm not aware of.

Best I could hope for is just her not being mad/rude at me. No major goals, just to see how she is.
>>
I wouldn't call.
Personally, I feel you would be wasting your time.
>>
>>17787240
That sounds like a pretty selfish thing to
do.

It seems like you're lying to yourself, you want more than to just find out how's she's doing be honest

You need to give up the idea that you'll ever see her, hear her soft voice or smell her hair ever again if you wanna move on
>>
>>17787240
What can you conclude from social media activity she had since the breakup?

Liking memes about shitty exes? Bunch of photos with various dudes? More and sexier photos of herself? Girl power and posts encouraging slutting around?
(I'm assuming you are a guy)
>stay away
>>
>>17787257
nah, her social media has been pretty silent. Except one status just saying "Hello, it's me" could possibly be quoting Adele, other than that just some instagram artsy photos
>>
>>17787306
Ehh, seems neutral. I say don't do it. Keep your pride. She broke up with you, not the other way around.

Also, if she broke up because of "a little thing" it was actually tons of those little things she most likely kept herself and let it become a disdain for you. If not, then she doesn't care for long/serious relationships and has probably found another guy already.
>>
>>17787332
I mean, i guess. The thing is that I don't want to end up later asking myself what if I'd called. I hate that.
>>
Well shit I'm probably gonna call her

Will post what happened so it can be a lesson for anons to come.
>>
>>17787922
noOOooooooOOOOOOO don't callll
>>
>>17788012
I still didn't. But I want to. Idk :/
>>
>>17788012
would it make a difference if she wasn't an ex but rather a really close friend?
>>
>>17788037
Yeah, then you aren't as much of a beta

Please don't make yourself an excuse that you are going to call her as a friend
>>
Well shit guys, still have a day to decide. Prob won't do shit, but I'll keep this thread updated just cause I can.
>>
Your Bullshitting us. Do you expect us to believe you care about your EXes birthday. Your just being desperate. She's fucking some other guy alright. Good luck sleeping.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.