[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when I was a teenage girl I was kryptonite to boys who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 1478967130173.jpg (355KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1478967130173.jpg
355KB, 1500x2250px
How come when I was a teenage girl I was kryptonite to boys who made a joke out of approaching me in front of their friends then laughing, or when they were forced to sit next to me in class would always have one leg out of the table, but now I can get sex?

I'm literally fatter than I was in high school by 52 lbs. My face is relatively the same.
>>
Your personality and the way you carry yourself has improved. Its not all about looks, baby girl.
>>
>>17787141
Because when guys reach puberty having sex becomes more important

guys bang you because you make it easy, not because you're attractive

when it comes to getting laid guys will usually take the path of least resistance

you don't have to be a sociologist to figure it out
>>
>>17787149
My personality has gotten worse I think, I was such a sweet girl back then.
>>
>>17787153
How am I making it easier now compared to then?
>>
>>17787155
Sweet girl =/= better personality

Sweet girl means harder to give up the pussy

Less sweet > more likely to have drunken sex on the first night
>>
>>17787161
I'm sorry but all the pretty girls are much harder to get, I would have been an easy target if they wanted me.
>>
>>17787160
in hs if a guy fucked you, his friends would probably find out and make fun of him

now they can do it and not feel ashamed, it's similar to jerking off but feels better
>>
>>17787141

desperation.

standards also evolve over time.

As teenagers girls dont realize what power they have (the hot ones i mean , not you). they are more open minded about who they date. there are different kinds of attractive, but as women get older they tend to drift towards a single kidn of attractive (more typically masculine). in highschool there is also less 'status' than irl, and its just not about game. everyones just getting with who they legitimately like.

so with the hot girls basically having lower standards, everyone still ha the standard of 'ew, fat people'. guys COULD get better girls than you. the few that would at least fuck you didn't want to just fuck though, in highschool it was a lot more about dating.

now in college the attractive girls are all aiming for the hotter more masculine guys so other guys are willing to settle for a fatty for sex. plus they already had sex before so they wouldnt be losing their virginity. even a reasonably hot guy might fuck you oncej ust cuz he couldnt get a hot chick to do it that week.
>>
>>17787168
College? I didn't get laid in my college years either.
>>
>guys bang you because you make it easy, not because you're attractive
Ultimate truth bomb.
>>
>>17787174

same thing then, you're just exceptionally gross, and now that college is over you are getting guys who really have no option, at least that week.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 443x253px
> gained 52 lbs
The THICC meme isn't a joke.
>>
>>17787186
That doesn't seem to ring true, some of them have options, I know who they've hooked up with recently etc.
>>
>>17787195

yes. but that night, you were the only one who'd answer.
>>
Bear in mind this faggot >>17787186 is not taking into account at all that a portion of guys like big women.

Things change once you finish schooling and grow up. Attraction preferences change, how much you care about the opinions of others, your personality as a whole shifts, etc.. There are a lot of factors.

The above said, some men will just fuck what they can get. But a bigger portion's just into fat chicks.
>>
>>17787208
I wasn't fat in high school though. Surely that would mean I would have had more opportunity.
>>
>>17787208

>he doesn't like fat chicks
>HE MUST BE A FAGGOT

the delusion is real lol
>>
>>17787213
Fat/thin doesn't matter as much as you'd think.
Tits/ass and a good face do.
>>
File: 1454896602628.jpg (192KB, 525x881px) Image search: [Google]
1454896602628.jpg
192KB, 525x881px
>>17787213

you were still ugly :^) getting fatter didn't make you hotter. it just made you easier.
>>
>>17787219
My face didn't change much, neither did my tits. The fat mostly went to my belly and thighs
>>
>>17787220
Lol I was a lot easier than the girls they were chasing in high school. So I don't think that's the reason.
>>
File: 1454897246950.png (36KB, 323x685px) Image search: [Google]
1454897246950.png
36KB, 323x685px
>>17787222

yep. you went from the ugly girl no one wanted to lose their V card to, to the even uglier chick that they can dump a load in if no one else is free that night
>>
File: AntiDmg.jpg (12KB, 132x133px) Image search: [Google]
AntiDmg.jpg
12KB, 132x133px
>>17787220
>fit-thick
>>
File: 1454897842004.jpg (61KB, 653x647px) Image search: [Google]
1454897842004.jpg
61KB, 653x647px
>>17787228

>i was a lot easier

babe, you can't afford to be fat and retarded.

they weren't going for 'easy' chicks in highschool. they were going for GOOD chicks. even the desperate boys wanted to lose their virginity to someone who didn't disgust them.

in highschool the boys get to have standards because 1) they want to date, and no guy wanted to date you.

and 2) they didnt want to lose their virginity to someoen disgusting.

now they lost their virginitys, and they are fine just fucking you as long as no one else has to know. so when every girl says no that night, they know you'll eat anything, even their cum.
>>
>>17787239
They hold my hand in public in front of their friends on the way to their place though.

But the rest of your points could make sense, if there was any way to verify any of it.
>>
>>17787141
You again?
>>
>>17787222
>My face didn't change much, neither did my tits.
Oh my God.

Yes they did. I promise you, they did. You might not understand what your own body looks like, but I swear your face and tits changed quite a bit when you put on 50lbs.
>>
File: Im-Not-Normal-Ugly-Guy.jpg (57KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Im-Not-Normal-Ugly-Guy.jpg
57KB, 500x666px
>>17787244

>if there was any way to verify any of it

there doesn't have to be. you asked for insight. even if you demanded we prove ourselves, nah, it syour problem.

just go let more desperate guys bang ya. convince yourself its because fat chicks are totally hot and this guy is totally not ugly hes actually a 'real man' who just happens to like fat chicks, not an ugly weirdo who is taking what he can get.
>>
>>17787274
My cheeks are ever so slightly fluffier, and my cup size didn't go up.
>>
Just post side by side pics if you really want the answer
It's prob obvious but without pics we can never really give you a sure reason
>>
>>17787297
Tell you what, you post a pic of yourself (feel free to edit out the face) and we'll tell you why guys are fucking you now
>>
>>17787141
wow that gondola is truly disgusting
>>
>>17787327
They call her Gondola now?
>>
>>17787141

You don't need to be ugly to be unapproachable.

I mean, look at Angelina Jolie. Played goddamn tomb raider, a conventionally attractive woman, right?
But even to guys who haven't heard what an extreme SJW she is, she's not what any man would consider "okay" to approach.

And it's not just because she's rich, successful and attractive, it's not because she's out of our league. She also looks like a massive cunt-bitch.
Like, you look at her, and you just know that if you ask her if she knows what time it is, she's gonna roll her eyes, and be all like "ugh, creep".

Seriously.

You've probably just become more approachable. Something about you made you look friendlier and more welcoming. Maybe your body language, I don't know.
>>
>>17787297
Listen to me. The entire composition of your body has changed. The way your books lift and separate. Your oily skin and body odor caused by packing on fifty pounds, a good percentage of your body weight, as human adipose tissue, a massive estrogen-excreting organ. You are not as clear headed, you are not as easy to be around and talk to. Everything about you has declined sharply with putting on this much weight, including your face and tits anon, fucking get a grip on yourself. You're fucking disgusting and guys go for you because they think they can get you. They can. Oh boy, they can.
>>
>>17787361
Dude, guys found me approachable enough to approach me and laugh their bollocks off at how unattractive I was.
>>
File: 1469915850492.jpg (105KB, 634x755px) Image search: [Google]
1469915850492.jpg
105KB, 634x755px
>>17787360
>>
>>17787377

Did they actually call you unattractive?

If so, then you were actually an uggo, and now suddenly you're not. Good for you.
Same kinda shit happened to me. It's nice. Stop trying to figure out the "why" and just fucking enjoy it while it lasts, because you know it aint gonna fucking last.

If they didn't, maybe it was the only way they knew how to get your attention (what with teenagers being that lethal combination of socially retarded and hyper-judgemental).
They needed an excuse to go over and speak to you, and unfortunately, school social rules means you stay with your inner circle or tribe, unless you're off to start shit with other people. Making fun of you was the only socially acceptable, minimal risk way to approach.
>>
>>17787394
>If so, then you were actually an uggo, and now suddenly you're not. Good for you.

But my face is literally the same.

No they would hug other girls, that's what they would do to get near them. No one ever hugged me.

One time a guy told another guy not to hit me because I was "still technically a girl". Technically. Meaning I didn't even look like a proper girl.
>>
>>17787402
>But my face is literally the same.
IT IS FUCKING NOT STOP LYING TO YOURSELF HOLY SHIT I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17787409
I have slightly puffier cheeks.
>>
>>17787402
>But my face is literally the same.

You can't say that, you're accustomed to your face. Like, it changes every fucking day, subtly over time. You're too biased to make a judgement on your own appearance.

Shit, I'd say I look the same even though I've piled on weight, got some muscles and grown a fucking beard.

also;
>No they would hug other girls, that's what they would do to get near them.
Yeah, these were girls they already knew. You think most guys actually fucking approach women by going over and fucking hugging them? Shit, these days they call looking at a bitch "eye-rape".
They already knew and got on well with those girls so they knew the girls would be chill.

>One time a guy told another guy not to hit me because I was "still technically a girl"

Yeah, I said shit like this about girls too. Attractive girls. Who happened to be very bitchy, aggressive. Masculine.

Either way, you're in a better place now, so why worry about the past?
Also, trying to understand teenagers is like opening pandoras fucking box, don't be stupid.
>>
>>17787160
you are probably chubby/fat now
that makes it a lot easier to fuck you, because it doesnt take much ego and you probably happy to get a dicking.

also young chicks can be illegal, hard to drink alcohol with and have to go to school during the week
>>
>>17787141
Popularity in high school doesn't have anything to do with how attractive you are. There are lots of pretty girls who are made fun of and ugly girls who are popular. I was bullied because I was a nerd and guys never asked me for a dance or said something like why I am not a hot chick. I was never ugly, probably among pretty girls, if anything, but grew up later and looked lot younger than I was.
Another girl was bullied because she was from countryside and wore unfashionable clothes, had short hair and didn't look "pretty" like girls should. Now she has changed her style and has a lot of attention. She never looked ugly, just plain. But because she had a nose with bigger nostrils, she was bullied a lot because of that. And that she wears seond hand clothes smells like shit (usually she smelled fine but as she probably was from a farm without running water, she sometimes smelled a little bit like an old lady). Because she had those characteristics, she was bullied more about her appearance and me my personality. Obviously, if I didn't have that weird personality, I would have been bullied because of appearance also, you can always find something.
Popular girls in HS don't look now pretty at all, even if I think back. The popularity made them pretty, not the other way around
>>
i bet OP still pines for chad and ignores regular guys
>>
>>17787155
If being a nice person was all that matters the world would be a bit different.

Quite simply, I'm a bigger dick than I was back when I graduated HS. This isnt a matter of angst, I'm also a more interesting person and have more going on in my life. I'm not bitter about it, there are a lot of people who are nice but I find insufferable. They've done nothing wrong, I just don't want their company.
>>
>>17787168
I would say it goes the other way around. Teenage girls are very shallow and like mostly pretty boys who have to be at least somewhat popular. When they grow up they start to like a wider variety of men, as you told, also "masculine" who are not exactly pretty compared to boyband members.
The same goes for boys, they like only pretty girls who are popular and then they grow up and like lots of different girls.
There are 2 reasons: 1) high school attractiveness often depends on your social status, you can especially see this when students go to party in another school and "ugly" students are approached by guys and girls who don't know their social status.
2) A lot of teenagers are not that attracted to physical bodies as adults are. Teens get often turned on by a fantasy, what they imagine the other person is. Even those who have raging hormones (not all teens even have sexual interest) feel attraction like flu or some sickness that comes and goes, that isn't related to them. Adults are much more in control and can be attracted to someone's body in a stable way, not just a fantasy of this popular untouchable person. Also, if you have dated only pretty girls and guys who look similar to each other, you will see other kinds of beauty that are not so mainstream (I don't mean obese and extremely ugly, but someone more unique than a catalogue model)
>>
>>17787402
Stop thinking that highschool "ugliness" means anything. Those boys probably enjoyed bullying you because it united them, they needed something to talk about and it was "fun". Don't try to make sense of teenage thinking. It is not like anyone really needs to tell that someone is ugly to tell the truth, they just enjoy the reaction.
Now you know just more people who are not judgmental of you because you are that weird kid. If guys like you now, they do. If you doubt it, don't have sex meeting the first time.
>>
>>17787141

>How come when I was a teenage girl I was kryptonite to boys who made a joke out of approaching me in front of their friends then laughing, or when they were forced to sit next to me in class would always have one leg out of the table, but now I can get sex?

Because kids fucking suck and they're dumb and terrible and then the older you get the less dumb and terrible they get.

Are you honestly unaware of the human propensity to mature with age? Do you not know ANYONE else who was teased in high school but is now very socially popular?

I'm confused as to how you didn't already know the answer to your question.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.