[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If somebody finds love with someone else shouldn't I be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If somebody finds love with someone else shouldn't I be happy for them? Does missing that person make me a selfish asshole?
>>
>>17787114

nah. people act like that for it to be 'love' it has to be noble, perfect, unconditional bullshit.

despite the fact that they NEVER react that way and are just saying it to sound mature. I'm a believer that there ARENT many different kinds of love, rather just many different kinds of people.

and people are conflicted. always. about everything. even if you know what you're going to order at mc donalds theres a tiny fringe part of you that wants the chicken nuggies instead of the big mac.

its actually been proven that your two halves of your brain are actually two compeltely seperate entities. if you severed your brain right down the middle, they would still operate fine with the rest of your body.

after doign this they performed experiments where they ask you to pick up papers with different colors and say 'pick your favorite color. one hand reached for one color, the other hand reached for the other.

because each side of your brain controls a idfferent hand and likes a different color. the part of your brain that can talk will make up a lie to rationalize this so you can try to understand it. something like 'i meant to only grab this one, but got confused'.

so that being said, even in relationships you are going to be conflicted.

you are going to be happy they are happy. at least a tiny bit. but you are still going to miss that person.

and even if you arent happy for them, you're still not an asshole. as long as you arent acting like an asshoel thats okay. go ahead and miss them. just try to get out of their lives and focus on your own.
>>
>>17787139

Not op.

But shit man, that was a good read. Thanks
>>
>>17787189

thanks man. it always feels nice to know someone enjoyed. sometimes you post advice all day and the closest you get to a response is 'bump'.
>>
>>17787114
Miss as just miss no
Miss as bad talk her to other people and hardware your exboyfriend yes
>>
>>17787139
Man this is such a load of crap.

Medfag here, and NO.
There is a reason corpus callosotomy is a barbaric practice of the underdeveloped world. Please take the time to read all the ridiculous side effects, and why it is a PALLIATIVE treatment at best.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.