[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think I need some advice with a girl since I'm overthinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478906981886.jpg (24KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478906981886.jpg
24KB, 348x288px
So I think I need some advice with a girl since I'm overthinking the issue to no good.

Anyway I'll get straight to the point, probably green text is best for this.

>Best friend's girlfriends has an upcoming brithday party in a month or so
>She telling me about a friend of hers with some interests in common with me that's gonna be there.
>She asks her if it's cool for me to add her on Facebook.
> It is, so I add her.

>We start talking loads, quickly connect.
>Conversation moves on to some personal topics, also dirty comments etc...
>She shows me new shows, I do the same, etc...

>The other day as a joke she tells me to go visit her tonight, she lives two hours away.
>I tell her I can't today since it was too late but she can tell me another day to go.
>Then says she was joking and that she lives with her dad and it wouldnt be nice for a stranger to sneak in her room with him around.

>Next day I say something like "I know you won't but you're welcome to come visit me anytime you want."
>Surprisingly she agrees, tells me which dates are best for her.
>All cool.

Time goes on, we meet...
>She's not as receptive as she was on Facebook.
>We go for a coffee, then for a drink and then to mine to have dinner as initially intended.
>We chill in the sofa, I tried to make a move on her but she wasn't answering well.
>Only her legs on top of mine, I moved my hand to hers but she wouldn't move her fingers.
>We keep drinking, at some point she falls asleep.
>I told her she can go sleep in my room and I'll take the couch, insists that the couch is fine.
>Next day I walk her to the station and say bye.

What happened? Is she into me or not? Could it be that she's very shy and wasn't comfortable with a complete stranger? I tend to avoid getting big ideas but all of the signs were leading to a night of sex. I'm very confused.
>>
File: 1474804911928.jpg (16KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1474804911928.jpg
16KB, 251x251px
She was into you because she didn't meet you but a personality online. People are always better online then they are face to face.

Face it man, you have no game and a blew a sure thing.
>>
>>17786997
I mean I can't deny what you're saying but I honestly think I showed myself online the way I am.

Also when speaking in person about similar topics we talked about online she would go on but after that it was me who had to bring up the subjects.

My feeling is that her guard was up due to being with a stranger in a place she doesn't know. Maybe at this friend's birthday she's more receptive?
>>
File: 1475927890519.jpg (99KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
1475927890519.jpg
99KB, 944x712px
>>17787018

No it sounds like a girl who was receptive enough to let you bang her but then you pussied out. She offered you sex on a silver platter and probably made the excuse about her dad being there.

Then you meet up with her and as you said she was not as receptive, more reserved and didn't go on with your advances. Sounds like lost your chance.

I mean you could salvage this but it would be more work then the desired outcome honestly. Best bet is to move on but keep in contact with her minimally.

>Maybe at this friend's birthday she's more receptive?

How is she going to be more receptive when she has people around her versus only you two being together in a room? I don't get you. You two were alone and by all counts should have had sex but that didn't happen. Hell you insisted she can sleep on the bed and she said she would sleep on the coach.......what more needs to be said?
>>
>>17787029
I mean your logic is flawless although.

>She offered you sex on a silver platter and probably made the excuse about her dad being there.

This was on a Monday night at 11 pm. She was aware that I wouldn't be able to make it and was just teasing me.

Also she reached my best friend's girlfriend to see if she was around, cause she might have needed more confidence to get to know me? I don't know, we're still talking and she hasn't changed her attitude towards me. Women are difficult man.
>>
>17787044

>Also she reached my best friend's girlfriend to see if she was around, cause she might have needed more confidence to get to know me? I don't know, we're still talking and she hasn't changed her attitude towards me.

Mental gymnastics at its finest. Look do you man, I am just saying as someone who goes on dates and deals with these chicks on a fairly regular basis, that this kind of logic is dangerous. By giving the situation more chances, you are demeaning yourself and your time. If I am going to be spending money and time, I expect a pay off of some sort or I will nip this in the ass to lower my liabilities.

But hey I will bite, give her one more chance at the birthday party. Go all out and charm her with the best of your ability and observe her carefully. Watch how she shifts her body, what direction her feet are and if she is opened up or closed up with her arms. Either way you will get a response and can either go on with this or cut it off right there.

Update the thread when it happens and until then don't say anything cringy.

>Women are difficult man.

Truer words have never been said friend.
>>
>>17787063

>Mental gymnastics at its finest. Look do you man, I am just saying as someone who goes on dates and deals with these chicks on a fairly regular basis, that this kind of logic is dangerous. By giving the situation more chances, you are demeaning yourself and your time. If I am going to be spending money and time, I expect a pay off of some sort or I will nip this in the ass to lower my liabilities.

Sorry don't really get what you are trying to say there.

To be honest at the point she told me she was trying to contact this friend I was already aware things were going to shit. That's the thing, I'm no Casanova but I don't the extent of all of this being my fault entirely or just her being a very closed girl.
>>
>>17787070

Go to the birthday party and hit on her. If she is receptive then good if not then move on.
>>
>>17787082
Yes nothing else I can do really, I have the bad habit of overthinking things. Telling her to come back again would be a good idea, and probably telling her I'm gonna visit her worse.
>>
>>17787091
bad idea not good soz lol
>>
Grab her by the pussy
>>
>>17787119
should have
>>
she did recgonise being shy and awkward when first meeting people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.